PDA

View Full Version : Seduced by BSG so SHIPS FOR SALE

Rafer J Larwood
03-08-2020, 13:13
I seem to have run out of opponents and have also been seduced by BSG so have decided to try and sell my small Sails collection. I thought I would give friends first shout before venturing forth to the devil that is eBay. So here goes...

1x starter set (inc. 2nd set of counters) £45
1x HMS Victory £20
1x HMS Queen Charlotte £15
1x HMS Royal Sovereign £15

All have been played once or twice and all have original boxes.

PM me if interested

Thank you

Bligh
03-09-2020, 06:10
Hi Chris.
Very sorry that you have decided to place your ships in the hands of the commissioners for sale, but better than placing them in ordinary.
I trust that this does not mean we are losing your services as a Captain at shows or Doncaster!
I have sent you a PM re the sale.

Rob.

Rafer J Larwood
03-09-2020, 08:30
Absolutely not... am still up for playing at shows and especially at Doncaster, it’s just that I could re-invest the pocket money potential into something that I would play on a regular basis with my friends at home, maybe a board game that the family will play as well...

If I can get a few more volunteers on the WW1 tables at shows I can join the boats boys on a more regular basis...

Bligh
03-09-2020, 10:33
That is indeed great to hear Chris.
Rob.

Baxter
03-09-2020, 15:27
Hi Chris, I swapped out my BSG for Sails of Glory gear recently. You might consider doing that if no purchasers come forward after a week or two. :beer:

Rafer J Larwood
03-09-2020, 17:03
Thankfully there are some fleet quartermasters who are looking to reinforce their fleets, looks like some of the ships have found safe haven.

Bligh
03-23-2020, 05:32
Thanks to Chris I have now added the starter set, HMS Victory and HMS Queen Charlotte to my Fleet, so he can now concentrate on selling his last ship in ordinary.

Rob.