PDA

View Full Version : Ares ship sightings COMMENTS.

Cpt Kangaroo
05-12-2019, 19:32
After a long absence, I have be excited to get back to our hobby and also update my collection with the latest ships.

I find a vacuum of availability. The websites all have SOG listed as out of stock. My thinking is that if I have difficulty finding the product, others may as well.

I am thinking a good idea would be to post a 'Sighting' thread, where anyone aware of suppliers with stock could be mentioned.

At this point, other than the Aligator frigate, I have not been able to locate anyone in the USA who has any stock.

What have the rest of you found in your areas?

Bligh
05-13-2019, 02:43
That is an excellent idea Erin.
I will set one up and stick it.
Rob.

Cpt Kangaroo
05-13-2019, 19:27
Thanks Jim, for the links. I checked them out and it looks like they carry just about everything. Don't know what to say about brick and mortar though, I would think any sales op would be a good thing. I am totally on board with ordering through them to help support the local hobby store, but I haven't come across any who are interested. Mostly card vendors around here.

Cpt Kangaroo
05-13-2019, 19:31
Thanks for the tip about eBay Jason. I have heard some wild tales about the Constitution and Victory being sold at huge prices at one point. I remember the same happened with some of the WoG planes as well. But it is nice to know there are some out there.

Cpt Kangaroo
05-13-2019, 19:33
:thumbsup:Rob, I like the thread title.

jasonb
05-13-2019, 20:25
Thanks for the tip about eBay Jason. I have heard some wild tales about the Constitution and Victory being sold at huge prices at one point. I remember the same happened with some of the WoG planes as well. But it is nice to know there are some out there.

I don't think I've seen anything at ridiculous prices. Pretty much everything is between $10 and $20 US.

Bligh
05-14-2019, 02:07
I think we want a platform for comments gents. Otherwise this sticky will be inundated and nobody will be able to find the information after a time. I will instigate a new thread for comments shortly.
Rob.

Bligh
05-23-2019, 12:37
I have now opened this thread as a platform for any comments on Ares ship sightings data.
Rob.

Bligh
06-01-2019, 15:37
A warm welcome to Landsurfer with his first posting on the Ares ship sighting thread.
Rob.

Bligh
01-28-2020, 08:10
Now I wonder what this delivery could be?

Rob.:question:

Naharaht
01-28-2020, 09:31
Perhaps there is a clue in the printing on he side of the box, Rob? :takecover:

Bligh
01-28-2020, 09:42
And you are right on Dave. Very perceptive.
However, even I was surprised a few minutes ago. Having had my afternoon cupper, I opened the box to find not just my Starter sey but an invoice from Entoyment to say that it was a Pre Order Special. This is what I recieved for my buck.
not a bad haul at all.

So many thanks to Entoyment not only for speed of delivery but also the extras included.
Now that is service indeed.

Rob.

Kustenjaeger
01-31-2020, 15:18
Greetings

My pre-order arrived earlier this week as well. Hopefully to be deployed over the weekend.

Regards

Edward

Bligh
02-03-2020, 12:20
With this little extra bundle arriving form Entoyment today I now not only have the set of both sides of the Spanish Frigates completed but a ship mat for each of them.
Thanks again Entoyment.

Rob.