PDA

View Full Version : Other Miniatures Games

jasonb
04-25-2019, 10:28
What other miniatures games do you folks play? For me it's X-Wing, although it's been a little while.

Bligh
04-25-2019, 14:06
I play Wings of Glory, both WWI and II, will play Tripods, and various 25mm and 15 mm armies of ACW, AWI, French and Indian wars, ECW, Zulu wars, WoR, plus Warhammer which has not had an outing this many a year.
Rob.

Naharaht
04-27-2019, 02:17
I too play Wings of Glory WW1 and II, Battlestar Galactica and I will be playing Tripods & Triplanes when it arrives. At the games club I attend, I have played 'What a Tanker' and 'Cruel Seas'.

Capn Duff
04-28-2019, 03:41
I am also a wings player, I prefer WW1 to WW2 though I have both models and hope to get my grubby mits on the BOB bombers once released.

Have got Xwing but not played since buying, my sons steadfastly refuse to play with Dad :sad:

Also being a bit of a trekki I have Star Trek attack wing which I have enjoyed, playing Romulans :happy:

Am one of the backers for Tripods but not overly impressed so far.

Play memoir 44, The Great War and Zombiecide.

Got a copy of cruel seas, good fun but seems very eboat biased to me, maybe the way I interpret the rules, but enjoyable game

Figures my main interest is 7 Years War/WAS, have a large Prussian, Austrian and French forces with some Brits, Saxon and Jacobite troops all based for Volley and Bayonet, love Tricorns.
Also have a large 15mm Austrian Napoleonic army and two large ACW armies