PDA

View Full Version : Ahoy!

ElRafa
08-19-2018, 06:41
Been sitting on the fence for a while but finally got a starter at GenCon. Have been playing Wings of War previously so familiar with basic game mechanics.

A smallish community in Singapore and we'll try to pick up this game

ElRafa

Bligh
08-19-2018, 13:13
Firstly welcome to the Anchorage Rafael. sorry to take so long to answer but we have been putting on a game at a show today and I only just got back.
it will be interesting to hear of the development of your community in Singapore. I think you are our first member from there.
Good sailing to you all.
Rob.

Capn Duff
08-19-2018, 15:08
Welcome to you Rafael, from here in Bristol.

Naharaht
08-19-2018, 20:57
Welcome to the Anchorage, Rafael, from here near Norwich in the United Kingdom. There is much on this site to add to your enjoyment of the game and please feel free to ask any questions you may have. You will find the people here are very friendly and helpful.

TexaS
08-19-2018, 23:08
Very much welcome to the Anchorage!

ElRafa
08-19-2018, 23:24
Firstly welcome to the Anchorage Rafael. sorry to take so long to answer but we have been putting on a game at a show today and I only just got back.
it will be interesting to hear of the development of your community in Singapore. I think you are our first member from there.
Good sailing to you all.
Rob.

Thanks all for the warm welcome. Looking forward to joining the community

Bligh
08-20-2018, 02:18
You are welcome Rafael, and as I already said, we look forward to hearing any news from your neck of the woods.
Rob.

Wentworth
08-20-2018, 17:04
Welcome from the beautiful Hudson River Valley. I hope this game brings you as much fun and satisfaction as it has brought me.
Bill