PDA

View Full Version : Greetings From the shores of Lake Erie!

cynanbloodbane
06-20-2018, 21:34
Hello all, I hail from Bedford, Ohio, a small town just south of Cleveland.
I am a 42 year old stay at home dad with a passion for home improvement and gaming.
I have 5 children 6,7,14, 17 & 22. the oldest three are some of most common gaming companions.
I have been playing miniatures war games for about 20 years, RPGs, for about 24 years and board games as far back as I can remember.

I only bought into Sails of Glory in the last year, but am looking forward to many future engagements.
I am a bit of a history buff, and was fortunate enough to be part of the bicentennial reenactment of the Battle of Lake Erie 4 years ago. (As an observer, though I did haul up a few sails.)

TexaS
06-20-2018, 22:28
You are very much welcome to the anchorage. I hope you will find much useful information and inspiration.

Bligh
06-21-2018, 01:51
On behalf of the crew here at the Anchorage may I extend a formal welcome to you Jeff. You will find plenty of information of all sorts here on the site as well as lots of shipmates keen to share their experience with you.
May you sail in clear waters with a following wind.
Rob.

Wentworth
06-21-2018, 07:44
Welcome from the beautiful Hudson River Valley -- people here are friendly and helpful -- I think you will really enjoy Sails of Glory.
Bill

Capn Duff
06-21-2018, 10:42
Welcome Jeff, from a nice and sunny Bristol UK

Naharaht
06-22-2018, 01:38
Welcome to the Anchorage, Jeff, from here near Norwich in the United Kingdom.