PDA

View Full Version : Arizona: Port Gun Salute and raise signal flags to the SoG Anchorage.

The Mad Scot
03-11-2018, 12:45
Greetings and Salutations to all,
I am the One and Only Real MadScot. Others have tried to imitate me, others have tried to claim to be me. I am the True MadScot. My real name is Daniel Morgan.
My Home Port is Tucson Arizona, and I typically will Slip at one or both of the Tucson Games and Gadgets Store locations (Broadway or Tucson Mall).
I have slipped in at Isle of Games as well from time to time.
Both Businesses have great people working there, very helpful and friendly. Likewise both businesses are nice and clean and have a wonderful environment in which to play in.

If you live in or near Tucson, or just visiting and would like to get together to play Sails of Glory or even Wings of Glory WWI or WW2, please visit our little group https://www.facebook.com/groups/javelinaflight/
or check out the local Tucson Sails of Glory facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/455427104584175/.

Naharaht
03-11-2018, 23:54
Welcome to the Anchorage, Daniel, from here near Norwich in the United Kingdom.

The Mad Scot
03-12-2018, 00:16
Thankee thankee!
I am also known as Captain Knowitall on the Wings of Glory Aerodrome site. :)

Bligh
03-12-2018, 03:52
On behalf of the British Fleet, welcome to the anchorage Daniel. It is good to see that you have decided to make your number after observing the port for several years.
I'm sure that your messmates will make you very welcome.
Rob.

Cmmdre
03-12-2018, 14:32
Welcome from the Pacific Northwest, Daniel. :salute:

ArkansasChuck
03-12-2018, 14:55
I welcome you from the Mississippi River area of Arkansas! You will love this Fourm! I’m also a member of Wings of Glory like you!

Cheers!

-Chuck

TexaS
03-13-2018, 00:13
Very welcome to the Anchorage!

Capn Duff
03-13-2018, 07:01
Welcome to you, from Bristol UK

SeaDog7
03-13-2018, 10:26
Welcome aboard from Boise! If I ever get down your way, I will have to look your group up!

The Mad Scot
03-13-2018, 19:41
Welcome aboard from Boise! If I ever get down your way, I will have to look your group up!

Absolutely! And if needs be, one of us might be able to put you up during your stay.

The Mad Scot
03-13-2018, 19:45
On behalf of the British Fleet, welcome to the anchorage Daniel. It is good to see that you have decided to make your number after observing the port for several years.
I'm sure that your messmates will make you very welcome.
Rob.

Thankee! Thankee your Lordship! We wanted to make sure to navigate the proper course into the port before making our number and entry. Our indiginous "Pilot" has been found drunken on too many occasions to do a proper assessment. He has been most properly flogged. My apologies for the delay.

The Mad Scot
03-13-2018, 19:45
Welcome to you, from Bristol UK

Thankee! Thankee!

The Mad Scot
03-13-2018, 19:46
Very welcome to the Anchorage!

Thankee! Thankee!

The Mad Scot
03-13-2018, 19:47
I welcome you from the Mississippi River area of Arkansas! You will love this Fourm! I’m also a member of Wings of Glory like you!

Cheers!

-Chuck

Thankee! Thankee! Sir the Wine stands by you. If you would be so kind!

Bligh
03-14-2018, 02:03
Our indiginous "Pilot" has been found drunken on too many occasions to do a proper assessment. He has been most properly flogged. My apologies for the delay.

By Jove, :hmmm:flogged you say. How much did you get for him and where is my quarter share? :moneygone:
Bligh.

The Mad Scot
03-14-2018, 11:14
By Jove, :hmmm:flogged you say. How much did you get for him and where is my quarter share? :moneygone:
Bligh.

I pray sir, he was found a stowaway sir. Assumed to have been among resupplies taken in at Bermuda I believe. He claims to be an excellent pilot with knowledge of many ports around the globe. So far he has proven his worth on a few occasions. The only problem with him is that he is a pervasive drunk. No matter what we do to prevent it, he always manages to get access to the drink. He even managed to escape his bonds sir! He is an amazing cove! I dare say you would not want your quarter share of this rogue.

Wentworth
03-25-2018, 12:26
Welcome from the scenic Hudson River Valley -- BTW -- for me the original "Mad Scot" was my Grandmother after dropping her holiday pie on taking it out of the oven (it wasn't a pretty thing for a child to hear!).

Nightmoss
04-03-2018, 14:05
Welcome aboard Daniel. :hatsoff: