PDA

View Full Version : Bovington and Attack Devizes 2018 Dates?

Wentworth
12-30-2017, 11:52
Hello all (and Happy New Year),
For planning purposes I have two quick questions regarding the Bovington and Attack Devizes wargames shows that I hope can be answered at this early date.
1) the dates for these as far as I can discover from over here are: Bovington July 14-15, and Attack July 21-22....are these correct?
2) will there be Sails of Glory and Wings of Glory events at both of these shows?
Thanks,
Bill

Capn Duff
12-30-2017, 18:14
Hi Bill,
As far as I am aware the dates posted are correct.
Tables for these two shows have not yet been booked I intend to start that process next week or the week after.
For Devizes we normally get a table so am pretty confident we will have a table for WoG WW1 both days, the show venue would not be able to put both games on.
Bovington, if I can get space we could put on both games, WGF and SoG if we can get the personell to run.
For Wings this is not an issue but for sails I doubt I can get ther both days due to accomodation so SoG would most likely be only on the Sunday.
I hope that assists and even more so if you query means we may have the pleasure of your company.
Keep a watch on the UK sub forum as the info will be put on there once I have the information.

Wentworth
12-30-2017, 21:39
Chris,
Thank you so much for the quick response. While I am in the early planning stages, and the stars must align for me to pull this off, I would very much like to make the trip over for both shows. About 30 years ago I spent many a happy day in Devizes and have always wanted to return. Fingers crossed it all falls into place!
best,
Bill

Horatio Nelson
02-23-2018, 00:20
Chris, what’s the latest with Bovington? Have we got tables yet?

Capn Duff
02-25-2018, 08:23
Good afternoon Steve,
Requests have gone in for both venues and am waiting a reply, i have asked for two tables at Bovington and One table for Devizes which will be WW1 Wings, this is due to experience of space and I dont think we would get two tables.