PDA

View Full Version : Is the store encountering a snag?

Kriegmeister
11-06-2017, 06:46
I recently tried to place an order in the store. As I attempted to proceed to view my cart and checkout, I was faced with a 404 error screen. Has anyone else run into this of late?

Regards,

Matt

Bligh
11-06-2017, 12:13
I recently tried to place an order in the store. As I attempted to proceed to view my cart and checkout, I was faced with a 404 error screen. Has anyone else run into this of late?

Regards,

Matt

Hi Matt.
I have exactly the same and from gleanings on the Drome quite a few others do as well. Keith is aware of the problem and will be addressing it as soon as he has sorted out the teething problems on the two sites. He has posted a notice on Wings about it.

Rob.

Bligh
11-06-2017, 12:17
Here is his message from earlier today.

"Also, I can't post/view the Anchorage site right now (some weird issues going on with it and the AA site for me these last few days), can someone please post on the Sever move thread on that site that the image issues should be fixed and that the security warning is being worked. Thanks."

Rob.

Dobbs
11-06-2017, 19:05
I was trying to buy some stuff before the "upgrade" and take advantage of the sale, and it wasn't working. I haven't tried since the modifications.

Capn Duff
12-12-2017, 10:04
Has the AA store gone down again?
I am getting an 500 Internal Server Error going in via both Aerodrome and Anchorage, am using ipad ?

Bligh
12-12-2017, 10:40
Could be Chris.
I can't get onto Admin either here or the Drome for the last three days either.
Keith knows about it.
Rob.