PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Campaign Spreadsheet Link

Bos'n
01-13-2017, 11:16
This is the link to the spreadsheet for the 2017 Solo Campaigns. If you are interested in joining the campaigns or just wanting to see how everyone is doing this year then just click on the link and have a look.

:beer::drinks::minis::singin::thanks:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/129Ewdghdd59CiH0lpK7rdKjcQAN5lpyYpSZdPeePKH0/edit#gid=1610931534

If are part of the 2017 Solo Campaign, then send me your e-mail address in a Private Message.

Just click on my name under the picture and select <Private Message>

Bos'n
01-13-2017, 11:32
Bligh,

Would you make this a sticky. Thanks

Bos'n
01-13-2017, 16:53
Bligh,

Would you make this a sticky. Thanks

Thanks, you're a major help as usual.

Hjl
01-13-2017, 18:09
Can you open it to viewing?

Bligh
01-14-2017, 02:14
It should be open to viewing Hugh.
Do you want a closed thread?
Rob.

Bos'n
01-14-2017, 07:33
It should be open to viewing Hugh.
Do you want a closed thread?
Rob.

What's a closed thread?

Bligh
01-14-2017, 07:37
A closed thread is where you post a piece of information and so that it does not get lost in a lot of PC postings you make it a read only posting.
Rob.

Bligh
01-14-2017, 07:40

If you are still having bother opening the Spreadsheets Hugh, it may be that you still need to give Bob or Neil your E-mail address so that they can admit you.
Rob.

Bos'n
01-14-2017, 20:24

Working on it. I thought everyone was seeing what I was doing.

Union Jack
01-15-2017, 09:15
In the 2016 campaign sticky for the monthly scenarios with links I closed the thread so only I could add things to it. Keeps it short and sweet. Plenty of other threads for people to comment in about scenarios.

Union Jack
01-15-2017, 09:16
Everyone wanting access to the spreadsheet needs to send Bos'n their email addresses by pm. He will then add them to the spreadsheet and inform you you have access rights. test the link and see if it's working once this is done.

Neil

Bos'n
01-15-2017, 11:52
In the 2016 campaign sticky for the monthly scenarios with links I closed the thread so only I could add things to it. Keeps it short and sweet. Plenty of other threads for people to comment in about scenarios.

Sounds good, how do I do that?

Bligh
01-15-2017, 12:48
If you can see a header "Administrative" between the thread title and the first post click on it.
At the top of the Drop down menu is a close threat button. Highlight this and then the instruction proceed at the foot of the drop down. Only you or an Administrator will then be able to access the thread.
Rob.

Bos'n
01-15-2017, 20:21
If you can see a header "Administrative" between the thread title and the first post click on it.
At the top of the Drop down menu is a close threat button. Highlight this and then the instruction proceed at the foot of the drop down. Only you or an Administrator will then be able to access the thread.
Rob.

Sorry, no administrator listed anywhere I could find.

Bligh
01-16-2017, 01:56
In that case you obviously do not have the authority to close a thread. Sorry to have put you on a duff horse. The alternative is to ask no one else to write there, and if they do get me to remove the offending message.
Rob.

Bos'n
01-16-2017, 09:48
In that case you obviously do not have the authority to close a thread. Sorry to have put you on a duff horse. The alternative is to ask no one else to write there, and if they do get me to remove the offending message.
Rob.

What's a "duff horse"? Does that have anything to do with Capt. Duff?

Can you start a thread just for the scenarios, title them so that the first word is the month they are written for, and copy new scenarios into it? Would be very helpful.

Please :pray:

Bligh
01-16-2017, 10:09
What's a "duff horse"? Does that have anything to do with Capt. Duff?

Can you start a thread just for the scenarios, title them so that the first word is the month they are written for, and copy new scenarios into it? Would be very helpful.

Please :pray:

A duff horse is one that is a poor runner.
Cpt. Duff is named after one of Nelson's Band of brothers.
There is also Plum Duff, a sort of rich, spiced suet pudding made with raisins or currants.

Do you want this thread for the scenarios making into a closed sticky so that only I can add the next Scenario for you each month?

Rob.

Union Jack
01-17-2017, 10:16
7 players are now linked o the spreadsheet. Please check that if you are playing you are one of these.

Bos'n
01-18-2017, 08:58
A duff horse is one that is a poor runner.
Cpt. Duff is named after one of Nelson's Band of brothers.
There is also Plum Duff, a sort of rich, spiced suet pudding made with raisins or currants.

Do you want this thread for the scenarios making into a closed sticky so that only I can add the next Scenario for you each month?

Rob.

Yup