PDA

View Full Version : Sails of Glory at Rincon 16

Kentop
07-31-2016, 12:05
Hi everybody,

Rincon 16 is the Tucson gaming convention being held this year at the Sheraton Tucson Hotel and Suites 5151 East Grant Rd. Tucson, AZ 85712 (Next to TMC, behind the IHOP at Rosemont Blvd.) I am hosting Sails of Glory games on Saturday, October 1st between 2pm and 6pm. If anybody wants to come to Tucson and play or help me run the game (there's already limited space available for the game and I have enough game components for about 30 players.) Then you can sign up at the Convention site: http://rincongames.com

Any help, supplies or advice you guys can give me (or loan, in the case of supplies) is greatly appreciated. With enough people, I am hoping to recreate something like the Glorious 1st of June, otherwise, I will break out groups of 4 and have standard scenarios.

For supplies, I have 30 some-odd ships with decks and 6 full sets of counters. If 30 people actually sign up to play, it may get a little dicey sharing chits. If anyone wants to join me as GM, you'll get a discount on the entrance fee.