PDA

View Full Version : Rules Poll number 2

Union Jack
04-02-2016, 10:56
You are only voting for sections, 3,4,5,6,7.

It will be taken automatic if you vote no to 4,5,6 and 7 that you vote yes for 8 and 9. (the current rules).

1. For every turn in port (scenario not played) repair 1 hull damage and 1 crew box for free.
2. During the game a player may repair 1 hull box and 1 crew box.
3. At the end of a scenario a player may repair 1 hull box and 1 crew box for free.
4. To speed repairs it takes 0.5 prize money to repair 1 hull box in the nation v nation campaign.
5. To recruit faster it takes 0.5 prize money to recruit 1 crew box in the nation v nation campaign.
6. To speed repairs it takes 1 prize money to repair 1 hull box in the letter of marque campaign.
7. To recruit faster it takes 1 prize money to recruit 1 crew box in the letter of marque campaign.
or
8. To speed repairs it takes 1 prize money to repair 1 hull box.
9. To recruit faster it takes 1 prize money to recruit 1 crew box.

TexaS
04-03-2016, 02:14
I have voted yes to 3 with the idea that 2 will be jury rigged repairs and courage that will have to be "made permanent" with rule 3.

That is, if you have not made repairs while playing you get them afterwards and it will not stack.

I'm not sure if that should include both hull and crew, but regardless I think it a good idea.

I did not vote in the Letter of marque campaign as I'm not playing it.

Dr.Maturin
04-03-2016, 16:38
I did not vote in the Letter of marque campaign as I'm not playing it.

Neither did I for the same reason.