PDA

View Full Version : Re Stafford Games.

Bligh
02-08-2016, 14:18
Just went onto Stafford Games and got this.

Stafford Games shop and online shop has now closed!

We would like to thank all our customers for their support over the last ten years.

If you have any queries regarding outstanding orders please contact jack@battlefieldhobbies.co.uk

Rob.

Herkybird
02-08-2016, 15:42
That's a shame! I have got stuff from them in the past, all their websites are access denied now, I wonder what happened?

David Manley
02-08-2016, 16:19
Posted on Facebook......

Stafford Games Acquired by Battlefield Hobbies!
Stafford Games has been an integral part of the UK wargaming community since it opened in 2005 and I want to thank you for being an important part of that success.
Stafford Games has just been purchased by Battlefield Hobbies, a new shop and games venue in Daventry, Northamptonshire and we are currently in the process of transferring all of our current stock to Battlefield Hobbies.
Battlefield Hobbies will be opening on Saturday November 28, 2015, and will stock everything we’ve always offered and more. Set up by my good friends Nobby and Hammy, it’s going to be a comfortable venue with a custom designed gaming area and a space for tournament play.
Their new website, www.battlefieldhobbies.co.uk (http://www.battlefieldhobbies.co.uk/)
http://www.sailsofglory.org/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhEgASAMQAAAAAAP////Hx8eLi4uHh4dPT08XFxcPDw76 vrm5uba2tq vr6qqqqioqKGhoZiYmJeXl5KSkv///wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACH5BAEAABIALAAAAAASABIAAAVyoCSOZGmKxME8D3MQpyQcUGTf0CGUQnL/t8RudLgVAsjC7zAi1CKNQSOiCBhwMEkRaAsob0wJgxsxBBY/hujBNSOAjzVwEXjDReMfIuDgqrVkZGFOP2ZoPxBZgDeGQGEiPYE2Qjw0XDlDJikrLS8xnyYhADs=
, will be live soon, but in the meantime orders placed with Stafford Games will be fulfilled by Battlefield Hobbies. Nobby and Hammy hope to be able to fulfil all orders, but in cases where it is not possible, a full refund will be provided.I’m going to become a part of the Battlefield Hobbies Team and will be attending shows on their behalf across the country including Derby, Warfare, Salute, Colours and many others, starting with Vapnartak in York on February 7th 2016.

Herkybird
02-08-2016, 23:48
Ah well, Thanks for that! At least they are still there somewhere! :talk: