PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys and gals!

Krypton
06-03-2015, 02:25
Hi everybody,

My name's Piotr and I've decided to stop lurking around this site :)

I've started playing Sails of Glory about a year before and now my fleet is expanded to 19 ships, this is by far the most enjoyable age of sail game I've tried up to date (although I still like Trafalgar and Flying Colours, I find some aspects of these lacking). Terrain building in this scale is also fantastic!

I've had some success in rallying new players to the cause although I'm a bit let down about the low availability of ships here in Poland, especially the new releases... But I still hope that the day will come when Victory and Constitution will show up on these shores :).
Also, I have to complain that my emenies refuse to fight like gentlemen and my win-lose ratio is appalling... Thank God I have aquiantances in high places or I would surely be facing court martial for sending His Majesty's ships and scores of good men to the fishes so many times. ;)

See you on the high seas!
P.

7eat51
06-03-2015, 05:25
Welcome aboard, Piotr. :salute:

We're very glad you joined our crew.

Old Salt
06-03-2015, 05:48
Hi and welcome from Alberta

Comte de Brueys
06-03-2015, 06:40
Bonjour Piotr.

Welcome on board. :beer:

... Thank God I have aquiantances in high places or I would surely be facing court martial for sending His Majesty's ships and scores of good men to the fishes so many times. ;)

P.

Sound like you're the perfect Frech captain. :wink:

Coog
06-03-2015, 07:03
Welcome aboard Piotr!

TexaS
06-03-2015, 08:32
Welcome aboard!
I guess you know the ropes from lurking around so let's just raise a glass and be merry.
To coming victories! :beer:

Nightmoss
06-03-2015, 10:41
Greetings Piotr! Welcome aboard the Anchorage. :salute:

Loki 13
06-03-2015, 11:02
Hello Piotr, have fun see you on the high sea's. :Arrrr:

Gunner
06-03-2015, 12:14
I have to complain that my emenies refuse to fight like gentlemen P.

Welcome:beer: from Arizona Piotr.
I would think, being from Poland you would be used to your enemies not fighting like gentlemen.:wink:

TexaS
06-03-2015, 12:34
Welcome:beer: from Arizona Piotr.
I would think, being from Poland you would be used to your enemies not fighting like gentlemen.:wink:

Not since us Swedes... :wink:

Gunner
06-03-2015, 12:51
I wasn't thinking that far back.:drinks:

Naharaht
06-03-2015, 14:37
Welcome to the Anchorage, Piotr.

John Paul
06-03-2015, 17:58
Welcome aboard, Piotr!! Enjoy the cruise!!

Mark Kaiser
06-04-2015, 03:55
Hi everybody,

My name's Piotr and I've decided to stop lurking around this site :)

I've started playing Sails of Glory about a year before and now my fleet is expanded to 19 ships, this is by far the most enjoyable age of sail game I've tried up to date (although I still like Trafalgar and Flying Colours, I find some aspects of these lacking). Terrain building in this scale is also fantastic!

I've had some success in rallying new players to the cause although I'm a bit let down about the low availability of ships here in Poland, especially the new releases... But I still hope that the day will come when Victory and Constitution will show up on these shores :).
Also, I have to complain that my emenies refuse to fight like gentlemen and my win-lose ratio is appalling... Thank God I have aquiantances in high places or I would surely be facing court martial for sending His Majesty's ships and scores of good men to the fishes so many times. ;)

P.
Welcome aboard Piotr! Glad you decided to anchor instead of sailing onward. This web site is filled with very intelligent individuals who take pride in the history of the Age Of Sail. As well as hobby enthusiasts who show master craftsmanship in ship and game customization, and relay that information tirelessly. "It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game." Smooth sailing, and fair winds to you. :beer:

Capn Duff
06-04-2015, 15:04
Welcome Piotr, from Bristol in the UK

Kentop
06-04-2015, 17:02
Welcome Piotr. One of my favorite paintings is about the battle of Grunwald way back in 1410. The largest battle in which knights were engaged, led to a great victory for Poland. The Teutonic Knights were never the same after that.

Cmmdre
06-06-2015, 08:48
Welcome to Anchorage Piotr. :salute:

Bligh
06-18-2015, 05:00
I'm a trifle late me hearty, but welcome aboard from sunny Nottingham on sea.

Bligh.