PDA

View Full Version : Ship Logs

TWR
03-01-2015, 02:25
Hi,

We have a multiplayer game this weekend and I would like to use paper ship logs to record damage. However, I'm having trouble finding the files to download. The files I think could be the correct ones error when I try to download them.

Can anyone point me to the correct files?

7eat51
03-01-2015, 06:06
Keith, a lot of our files and images were corrupted a year or so ago. I am not be surprised by the error message because those files might have been among the ones hit.

By this weekend, do you mean today or six days from now?

Naharaht
03-01-2015, 10:00
Try this thread, Keith. http://www.sailsofglory.org/showthread.php?2446-Ship-Logs-Starter-Set-Wave-1-Wave-2-(All-48)&highlight=Ship+logs

TWR
03-01-2015, 11:34
Hi,

The game is this Friday evening, which given our time zone is a little over four days away.

Naharhat, Thanks for the suggested link to the data on the ship logs. We have these, it was more the case of finding the paper based logs for casualty recording. I believe there are some files which are printed out from Excel or as a PDFs. I could be wrong.

7eat51
03-01-2015, 22:00
Hi Keith,

I am having difficulty accessing the grease-pencil files. I think we lost them.

I will see if Sue has files for the ones we used. How detailed do you want these? Advanced rules, etc.?

TWR
03-02-2015, 01:36
I was planning to use standard rules as we are hoping to use a few more ships. If you can locate them I would certainly appreciate this.