PDA

View Full Version : Starter Set Plus Additional Ships for Sale

Danath
02-04-2015, 07:37
Hello all,

I have really enjoyed this game, but have been limited in my ability to play. Rather than have it sit on my shelf and continue to collect dust, I would like to find a good home for my ships. I have the following for sale, which I would prefer to sell together but will separate if necessary:

Starter Set
Damage Counter Bags
1 set of Extra Ship Mats
SGN 102A - HMS Impetueux/HMS Spartiate
SGN 106B - Orient/L'Austerlitz
SGN 106C - Imperial/Republique Francaise

I will set the starting price at $100 or best offer, plus shipping. Please let me know if you are interested. I am also willing to consider trades for X-wing as well as Imperial Assault expansions and Star War Armada, depending on how long this is on the board.

7eat51
02-04-2015, 09:56
Hi Scott,

We'll be sorry to see you go, but it is understandable. I, too, am purging my gaming collection, trying to get better focus and to use my limited time to play those games from which I derive maximum benefit.

Best wishes,
Eric

7eat51
02-06-2015, 22:21
Bumped.

Danath
03-10-2015, 09:00
These are still available if anyone is interested. All reasonable offers will be considered.

Gunner
03-10-2015, 15:06
These are still available if anyone is interested. All reasonable offers will be considered.

Sent you a PM

TexaS
03-11-2015, 05:13
If not taken by Gunner I will make make an offer.

Gunner
03-11-2015, 10:38
If not taken by Gunner I will make make an offer.

Make him an offer. It's still on the table.:beer:

TexaS
03-11-2015, 11:59
Thank you.

I've started negotiations... :minis::moneygone:

John Paul
03-11-2015, 23:06
Jonas,

If your negotiations are successful, and you find you have no additional use for the Terpsichore in the starter set maybe you and I could work a trade? I'm looking for an extra one to fill in a spot in my American Fleet.

TexaS
03-12-2015, 01:16
Right now I have more use for Terpsicore than for the french first rates. You can use many frigates and you can make it into a pirate, but first rates you can only have that many of on the table at once.

I guess I might build a burning 1st rate too...

TexaS
03-30-2015, 22:36
Everything arrived safely. Thank you!

PirateBlake
03-30-2015, 23:28
Ahoy TexaS, are you located in Texas? If so, whar ya be?

Gunner
03-30-2015, 23:40
His heart might be from Texas, but his flag says Sweden:beer:

PirateBlake
03-30-2015, 23:46
Arrggh, you be rite matey. Musta been squinted into the sun...

TexaS
03-31-2015, 00:10
It's a name that's been with me for thirty years and is kind of a misnomer.

My connection is to California, but having a Texas Instruments computer and a connection to USA made the classmates here in Sweden start calling me Texas and it stuck so much that a few years later I had close friends that didn't even know my real given name. I have even taken it. There are several named Texas here in Sweden, even though all names have to be approved by the government.

PirateBlake
03-31-2015, 00:14
Aye, it's a good name. But I'd be partial :beer:

TexaS
03-31-2015, 00:17
:happy::beer:

Gunner
03-31-2015, 00:57
all names have to be approved by the government.:question:huh? And the reason for this is?

TexaS
03-31-2015, 01:08
I don't know. I think it's an old law.
I'd guess from the start to protect the names of the nobility.
Probably it's still there to protect children from being bullied for their names, but that won't work as we all know.

Mycenius
03-31-2015, 14:11
FWIW NZ has a law vaguely like that IIRC that partially restricts names - to prevent people having especially offensive or inappropriate or outright stupid names. So when you register your child's birth or change your name by deed pole it must pass a simple test to meet this. IIRC it's a relatively new law (last 20-30 years) and been kept very simple to prevent it becoming a bureaucratic nightmare and the test is relative to the current society's attitudes...

But I suspect Jonas's one in Sweden is much older and is a bit more bureaucratic and every name needs to be approved by a government department?

TexaS
03-31-2015, 15:03
It's a "every name needs to be approved by a government department"-thing, yes. But the church used to keep records of everyone who was born or died so we've got "church books" from at least the seventeenth century unless a church or archive has had a fire or something.

But then the tax department took over and about ten years ago they made it easier (and free at least once) to change your name on the net and then I think the rules were relaxed a bit, too.