PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy the kickstarter ships

Warspite
01-04-2015, 16:20
I am a little late to the game and would really like to buy the kickstarter ships if anyone has them for sale, I can pay via paypal.

CMacC
01-17-2015, 13:02
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sails-of-Glory-KS-Exclusive-Complete-4-Ship-Set-Band-New-and-/161563013202?pt=Games_US&hash=item259de7f052

Nightmoss
01-17-2015, 16:01
As Mack has shown your best bet is probably going to be Ebay, although posting here can't hurt.

Unless someone has multiples of the KS exclusives or wants to get out of Sails of Glory completely I can't see them giving up their KS ships? Best of luck in tracking down a set.

Gunner
01-17-2015, 18:39
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sails-of-Glory-KS-Exclusive-Complete-4-Ship-Set-Band-New-and-/161563013202?pt=Games_US&hash=item259de7f052

That price is a steal for a Kickstarter set.

Kentop
01-17-2015, 18:45
Arrrrr, I be the newly appointed Thread Pirate Roberts and I say, "The prices of ARES ships has rapidly gone down. A NASDAQ chart would see that line plummeting steadily!" Retailers will get a big boost from the release of Constitution and Victory (If they can get enough stock), followed by an even more rapid decline in the price of ARES ships as the game becomes old news. Kickstarter exclusives only have value to those that bought into it. They have no value to anyone else. Even among SOG fans, they are just repaints. In 10 years from now, 2025, everybody in this forum will have moved on to something else. Blasphemy I know, but there it is. Avalon Hill's "The General", Strategy and Tactics, and then...nothing seems to be the trend for miniature war-games. Gunner found his Langton fleet from the 80's in his garage. What miniatures rule set was he using then? He obviously didn't need those miniatures for the last 30 years.

Coog
01-17-2015, 18:49
That price is a steal for a Kickstarter set.

It will go up considerably over the next four days of bidding.

Gunner
01-17-2015, 18:57
Gunner found his Langton fleet from the 80's in his garage. What miniatures rule set was he using then? He obviously didn't need those miniatures for the last 30 years.

I didn't say that I haven't used them, the boxes were buried since my move to Arizona in 09. That's 2009 not 1909.:beer:

7eat51
01-17-2015, 20:45
I will be interested to see what the final selling price is for the lot. I would not be surprised if it hovers around MSRP.

I think Kenneth could be correct, and that the price of SoG has decreased - a simple fact of supply and demand. I am not sure how active SoG is on BGG, but I think Ares has hurt the line. I hope I am wrong.

Gunner
01-17-2015, 22:12
I think Ares has hurt the line.

So many things done wrong.

Warspite
01-18-2015, 07:33
The prices aren't going down this is an auction not a buy it now the last auction from a week or 2 went for 113.00 without shipping charges the KS ships are worth good money on Ebay in a bundle.

Gunner
01-19-2015, 15:54
Now going for $154.00 with two days to go.:shock:

Nightmoss
01-19-2015, 16:23
Now going for $154.00 with two days to go.:shock:

Well, I guess there's still some interest in the game? That is a lot of money for four ships though!?

7eat51
01-19-2015, 16:28
I found a set of the four KS ships a couple of days ago upstairs. I forgot about them. I would be happy to sell them at such a price; I have other wargames I would like to get. I just might have to post mine on ebay. I also have a bunch of WoG planes and balloons. Hmmm.

Gunner
01-19-2015, 16:55
Me too. I was thinking about putting the four kickstarters + a complete set of wave one on ebay.
:moneygone: come back to papa.

Nightmoss
01-19-2015, 18:50
I found a set of the four KS ships a couple of days ago upstairs. I forgot about them. I would be happy to sell them at such a price; I have other wargames I would like to get. I just might have to post mine on ebay. I also have a bunch of WoG planes and balloons. Hmmm.

From what little I've read on the Drome forums wouldn't you likely get a better offer on the balloons and maybe the planes over there vs. Ebay? Of course with the balloons unlikely to be produced again maybe Ebay would get you bigger bucks overall?

7eat51
01-19-2015, 20:17
From what little I've read on the Drome forums wouldn't you likely get a better offer on the balloons and maybe the planes over there vs. Ebay? Of course with the balloons unlikely to be produced again maybe Ebay would get you bigger bucks overall?

Yes. The WoG stuff I was planning on selling on the 'Drome. I know many folks there that would like the stuff. The one thing I have been contemplating is posting right before Origins for Origins pickup. I rather not deal with running to the PO each week to send an individual plane. If someone wanted to buy 5+ planes, I would do that, but the thought of individual sales has kept me from doing it thus far.

Nightmoss
01-19-2015, 21:54
Yes. The WoG stuff I was planning on selling on the 'Drome. I know many folks there that would like the stuff. The one thing I have been contemplating is posting right before Origins for Origins pickup. I rather not deal with running to the PO each week to send an individual plane. If someone wanted to buy 5+ planes, I would do that, but the thought of individual sales has kept me from doing it thus far.

Not to get too much off topic, but are you getting out of WoG or just reducing surplus inventory? I just bought some stuff off Keith via the Drome store as he needs to make room. Even sold his 1/144 Graf Zeppelin. One huge model. :shock:

Sounds like it might be happening to your SoG collection too?

7eat51
01-19-2015, 22:09
I have a lot of extras from purchasing lots on ebay, etc. I hate things collecting dust when others could use them, need room, and want other games; so the best solution is to sell all the extras.

I plan on playing WoG and SoG for as long as possible. I will purchase each new release of WoG planes (WWI and WWII), but will probably only buy future SoG sculpts that provide new scenario opportunities. I would like to collect some 3-D shore and land items for SoG, and various items for WoG like the Zeppelin, of which I am a proud owner of one of Dave's (Clipper) 1/144 beauties. This year, I want to make some to-scale aircraft carriers, but will make them flat, for example out of plywood with a top-down view. This will make it easier for planes to fly over them without having to use 20 pegs. Sue painted a set of Shapeway Kettering Bugs for WWI, and I want a set of V-1 rockets for WWII. Basically, I am looking for items to develop scenarios; this is one of the several reasons I drool over your pirate ships, Jim, and over Rory's scenery. Clipper and I discussed some possibilities, and, hopefully this year, we can revisit them.

7eat51
01-19-2015, 22:24
Not to get too much off topic

I forgot to ask, but when did this ever stop us? :wink:

Nightmoss
01-19-2015, 22:30
I forgot to ask, but when did this ever stop us? :wink:

LOL. True, but I do try to control the drift most of the time. I consider it part of my sailing training.

7eat51
01-19-2015, 22:39
LOL. True, but I do try to control the drift most of the time. I consider it part of my sailing training.

I gave up awhile ago. Part of the joy of being here each day, for me personally, is the kibitzing, regardless of the topic.

Berthier
01-20-2015, 03:05

Not only drift to worry about, there is also windage :takecover:

Coog
01-21-2015, 17:57
Wow, the eBay auction just ended and it looks like Keith got $215.19, plus $7.80 shipping, for the four ships. I've never taken my four exclusives out of their boxes. Might be a good time to sell them.

7eat51
01-21-2015, 18:00
Right there with you, Bobby. I will gladly sell mine for that.

fredmiracle
01-21-2015, 19:35
Just goes to show the online enthusiasts are a narrow slice of the customer base. I still like to think we are important...

Gunner
01-21-2015, 19:46
Well, Eric & Bob, If I don't see a set of yours on E bay in the next day or two, I'll put up one of mine.:beer:

Coog
01-21-2015, 20:02
Well, Eric & Bob, If I don't see a set of yours on E bay in the next day or two, I'll put up one of mine.:beer:

I figured that you were the one that won the bid on the ships that just sold.:happy:

And it appears that you are trying to get Eric and me to put ours on sale so that you can get those too!:hmmm:

Gunner
01-21-2015, 20:09
I figured that you were the one that won the bid on the ships that just sold.:happy:

And it appears that you are trying to get Eric and me to put ours on sale so that you can get those too!:hmmm:

No, it wasn't me. I have three sets from EB Commodore & EB Captain:beer:

7eat51
01-21-2015, 20:50

I think Ed is trying to corner the market. :wink:

7eat51
01-21-2015, 20:51

Ed, I will wait a bit, so if you want to post a set, there won't be a competing offer.

Is this collusion?

Gunner
01-21-2015, 20:56
No, but I think a gentleman in the Prescott AZ area did.:drinks: If I was to venture a guess, I'd say there were more KS's in Arizona than any other state.

7eat51
01-21-2015, 20:59
You are probably correct, even though we're most likely speaking about only two individual supporters. :shock:

Gunner
01-21-2015, 21:03
I'm backing down on putting a set up on e bay. Don't want to step on Keith's toes, who just put another set up.:beer:

Grogmaker
01-21-2015, 22:57
Wow, the eBay auction just ended and it looks like Keith got $215.19, plus $7.80 shipping, for the four ships. I've never taken my four exclusives out of their boxes. Might be a good time to sell them.

Just wanted to say that even as a new arrival to this game, that is an insane price for ships. I would rather buy / cast my own copy of a similar sculpt and paint it to whatever colors I deem fit.

If I had such spare cash lying around there would be plenty of other purchases to support my hobby addiction...

Coog
01-21-2015, 23:18
Just wanted to say that even as a new arrival to this game, that is an insane price for ships. I would rather buy / cast my own copy of a similar sculpt and paint it to whatever colors I deem fit.

If I had such spare cash lying around there would be plenty of other purchases to support my hobby addiction...

The sculpts are not even unique. They are the same as the other ships in Wave 1 and the starter set, just a different name and paint scheme.

TexaS
01-22-2015, 01:41
And there are the french ships cheap, but he won't ship outside the US.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sails-Of-Glory-Ship-Pack/181641381708
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sails-Of-Glory-Ship-Pack-/181641374150

7eat51
01-22-2015, 08:19
that is an insane price for ships

I just jumped into Memoir 44. I, too, have been amazed at some of the prices for OOP items, especially for map packs that are paper. There is an OOP Market Garden game I want - hex and chit - that is running over $300 on the secondary market. Fortunately, MMP is reprinting it sometime this decade.

I wish I kept all my wargames, army men, etc. from when I was young. I would be sitting on a small fortune.

fredmiracle
01-22-2015, 11:39

At one level this is indisputably true. There are so very many folks barely scraping by, or at least without a dime of discretionary money, and from that perspective $50/ship is raving loony. But then too there are those people able and willing to shell out $1000s per year for season tickets of one kind or another, or an RV or sports car, or high end video gear or electronics. Some handful of that latter group of people able to splurge have apparently decided to do so by completing their SGN set...

TexaS
01-29-2015, 04:18
After reaching my limit on both auctions of Keith's sets I finally ordered from his store, giving up on combined shipping...

Just hope it'll be a while for me to recover a bit before next kickstarter set goes up.

7eat51
01-29-2015, 04:26
What did the most recent KS Exclusives go for on ebay?

TexaS
01-29-2015, 04:32
What did the most recent KS Exclusives go for on ebay?

It went for $122.50.

7eat51
01-29-2015, 04:39
It went for $122.50.

Much less than the previous lot. Hmmm.

TexaS
01-29-2015, 05:11
Oh, it was $124.50... I shouldn't quote from memory anymore... But still quite a bit less.

7eat51
01-29-2015, 05:15
If my memory was only off by $2, I would celebrate. :clap:

I imagine shipping is quite expensive.

TexaS
01-29-2015, 05:18
It is. The shipping for my order from Anchorage Store was almost $60.

That's why I try add up to buy quite a few at a time.

7eat51
01-29-2015, 05:32
Wow. I am amazed at how much shipping is between Europe and the U.S.

TexaS
01-29-2015, 06:55
Yes.

Sad thing though is that if you make smaller shipments they will not be stopped by customs. This most probably will be and then it's value added tax instead. :sad:

fredmiracle
01-29-2015, 08:17
Much less than the previous lot. Hmmm.

Years ago when I was watching the A&A Naval Minis on ebay it was incredibly variable. One week you'd see a Yamato go for 9 bucks and think the market was crashing; the next week one would sell for $32 and cause you to ponder the vicissitudes of the human mind...

TexaS
01-29-2015, 08:25
Or just the randomness of who found the auction.

7eat51
01-29-2015, 10:09
At times, I have picked up wargames for a small percentage of the previous week's ending bid. I think, Jonas, you might be correct. That doesn't mean, Fred, you are not also correct; I am, after all, buying again many of the games I once gave away thinking my gaming days were over. :dazed:

fredmiracle
01-29-2015, 10:16
I am, after all, buying again many of the games I once gave away thinking my gaming days were over. :dazed:

We've all been there, whether with wargames or something else... consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds, right?

David Manley
01-29-2015, 11:30
I'm busy recreating the WW2 skirmish game collection that I had in the 1980s at the moment :)

7eat51
01-29-2015, 12:02
I'm busy recreating the WW2 skirmish game collection that I had in the 1980s at the moment :)

What game?

I think of the childhood stuff, I wish I kept my army man collection. I have figures in 1/35 or 1/32 scale - don't remember, and 1/72 scale. American, German, French, etc. I also had Napoleonics and other genres. I can't imagine what it would cost to replace those.

Fred, if that statement is true, my mind must be huge. :erk:

DeRuyter
01-29-2015, 12:07
I used to play a WWII skirmish game called "Brew Up" using 1/72 scale Airfix troops and models. Don't know where the rules went though.

7eat51
01-29-2015, 12:10
We played Tractics (spelling?). I remember having a lot of fun. One of the guys functioned like a GM, so I don't remember doing much work other than making decisions. Those were good times. To have that kind of leisure again.

Nightmoss
01-29-2015, 12:27
We've all been there, whether with wargames or something else... consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds, right?

Fred, my old boss used to say that ALL the time. He also quoted Yeats repeatedly when complaining about our organization and its administrators. Ah, memories.

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Nightmoss
01-29-2015, 12:37
Just saw this WW2 game was on Kickstarter (which is all I can say that's even remotely related to the OP). Reviewed on Shut Up and Sit Down.

http://www.shutupandsitdown.com/blog/post/review-war-stories/

War Stories, a WW2 tactical game. There appears to be some rewriting of the rules at the present, but most folks have been favorably impressed.

Produced by Conquistodor Games.

http://conquistadorgames.com/conquistador-games-products.html

David Manley
01-29-2015, 13:40
What game?

WW2 skirmishing in 20mm, Airfix and Matchbox figures and tanks, set in Burma. And using Operation Warboard rules

7eat51
01-29-2015, 21:54
Jim, I did not need to see this about the WWII game; I have been collecting WWII tactical games over the last two or so months. The pre-painted minis look quite nice, and the opening video on the KS page has me intrigued.

David, I see a copy of this on amazon. Do you think the rules would translate easily to 15mm? I am not afraid of doing math conversions. I have not landed on a rule set yet.

Gunner
01-30-2015, 07:56
Jim, I did not need to see this about the WWII game; I have been collecting WWII tactical games over the last two or so months. The pre-painted minis look quite nice, and the opening video on the KS page has me intrigued.

David, I see a copy of this on amazon. Do you think the rules would translate easily to 15mm? I am not afraid of doing math conversions. I have not landed on a rule set yet.

15mm? You sound old school Erc. I still have thousands of 15mm Napoleonic English, French, Russian, Polish & Turkish troops. Not to mention Romans, Greeks etc. Makes me wonder what will happen to them when my time comes in twenty or thirty years.:drinks:

TexaS
02-09-2015, 01:06
I didn't win another set of KS ships that went for $149.85.

Mycenius
02-28-2015, 02:47
FWIW I wouldn't mind getting the KS Third Rate SOLs - not too worried about the Frigates!

Mycenius
03-01-2015, 02:25
We played Tractics (spelling?). I remember having a lot of fun. One of the guys functioned like a GM, so I don't remember doing much work other than making decisions. Those were good times. To have that kind of leisure again.

Brilliant old Avalon Hill Game! :drinks:

P.S. I think it was "Tactics"... We played "Tactics II" - Generic 1960's conventional warfare World War III type thing...

7eat51
03-01-2015, 06:18
Brilliant old Avalon Hill Game! :drinks:

P.S. I think it was "Tactics"... We played "Tactics II" - Generic 1960's conventional warfare World War III type thing...

Tractics was a rule set for minis - one of my friends had it; Tactics was the beginner's AH game. The AH and SPI games take me back to simpler times; when I play them, they're almost therapeutic that way. I don't know if anything will ever replace Third Reich. Many of the other games have been replaced by more recent games; I am really impressed with the evolution of game mechanics and component design.

John, I replied to your PM about the KS ships.

I just saw that Ed called me "old school". Ha. How's this for old school? I don't have a cell phone; I don't tweet, text, etc.; I don't do Facebook; I am currently teaching an online course, yet try to spend time each week with every student on the phone; I believe the day the music died was 31 December 1979, the day before the '80s started; I still call those older than me Mr. and Mrs.

Gunner
03-01-2015, 10:38
I just saw that Ed called me "old school". Ha. How's this for old school? I don't have a cell phone; I don't tweet, text, etc.; I don't do Facebook; I am currently teaching an online course, yet try to spend time each week with every student on the phone; I believe the day the music died was 31 December 1979, the day before the '80s started; I still call those older than me Mr. and Mrs.

Times have changed Eric. Pity.:drinks:

Mycenius
03-01-2015, 14:23
Tractics was a rule set for minis - one of my friends had it

Ah yes - now I am with you - a friend had that but I never played it... American rulesets were rare as hen's teeth down here until the early 90's - anything US from the 70's or 80's was virtually unheard of, the UK ruled the wargaming waves down here...

7eat51
03-01-2015, 21:27
Times have changed Eric. Pity.:drinks:

Amen.

Ah yes - now I am with you - a friend had that but I never played it... American rulesets were rare as hen's teeth down here until the early 90's - anything US from the 70's or 80's was virtually unheard of, the UK ruled the wargaming waves down here...

I remember it being something like Tobruk on steroids. Back then, we enjoyed games with lots of charts per shot - couldn't get too complex. Now, we're more interested in tasting the flavor without having to chew too much.

Mycenius
03-02-2015, 02:36
I remember it being something like Tobruk on steroids. Back then, we enjoyed games with lots of charts per shot - couldn't get too complex. Now, we're more interested in tasting the flavor without having to chew too much.

Indeed!

John Paul
03-03-2015, 21:17
I use to play Tractics with a friend of mine after school, and on Saturdays his Dad would take us both on and usually put the whipping on us! Now just looking at the charts I'd probably fall asleep before I figured out what I needed to roll to get a hit!

TexaS
04-02-2015, 00:48
Since the four auctions I all lost on ebay, and one not selling outside the US, these haven't come up again. Strangely enough.:question:
There were at least two at the same time, two months ago.

Anyone that can let theirs go?

It's primarily the French I'm interested in.

Gunner
04-02-2015, 07:39
Amazon USA has the French KS frigate for $49.99 and the SOL for $84.63 with free shipping (I would guess USA only) but for those prices who knows, maybe world wide.

John Paul
04-03-2015, 02:20
I think the same guy had a "Sybille" posted up for $84.00, and I think someone actually bought it!! :shock:

Mycenius
04-03-2015, 03:34
It's not the same crowd that are trying to sell the rare WOG planes for about US$150 each on EBay is it?

rcboater
04-07-2015, 09:48
I have a quartet that I'm looking to sell. I was a LT level Kickstarter participant, so I have the four ships. They are in their original boxes, unopened.

I am primarily a Wings of Glory WW1 player-- I bought the ships when the kickstarter came out just in case I decided to get into the game. But the reality is that I just don't have the time or gaming partners to devote to a new game and system.

I am new to this forum-- I just joined today so I could post to sell my ships. But I am a longtime member of the WoG forum, and have a 512 (100%) rating on eBay (bill-kaja). I've become very dis-enchanted with "Fee-Bay" as a seller, and now do most of my selling directly via forums like this, even if it means selling at a lower price.

So I 'll give people an opportunity to make me an offer here before taking them to ebay....

TexaS
04-07-2015, 09:54
PM sent with offer.

Gunner
04-07-2015, 12:10
I have a quartet that I'm looking to sell. I was a LT level Kickstarter participant, so I have the four ships. They are in their original boxes, unopened.

I am primarily a Wings of Glory WW1 player-- I bought the ships when the kickstarter came out just in case I decided to get into the game. But the reality is that I just don't have the time or gaming partners to devote to a new game and system.

I am new to this forum-- I just joined today so I could post to sell my ships. But I am a longtime member of the WoG forum, and have a 512 (100%) rating on eBay (bill-kaja). I've become very dis-enchanted with "Fee-Bay" as a seller, and now do most of my selling directly via forums like this, even if it means selling at a lower price.

So I 'll give people an opportunity to make me an offer here before taking them to ebay....

Sorry to hear that you're that you're not going to give SOG a go. Maybe at some point you will pick up a starter set and give it a try.
In any case, welcome to the Anchorage:beer:

7eat51
04-07-2015, 22:28
Sorry to hear that you're that you're not going to give SOG a go. Maybe at some point you will pick up a starter set and give it a try.
In any case, welcome to the Anchorage:beer:

Hear, hear. You're always welcome to spend time aboard this ship.

We're in the midst of a solo campaign, developing solo rules, etc., if you ever fancy playing.

CMacC
11-17-2016, 14:10
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sails-of-Glory-Kickstarter-Ships-/262723166845?

Fresh as of today.

Cmmdre
11-17-2016, 18:34
And here too...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222313875206?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Bligh
11-18-2016, 03:28
Another one that does not ship to the U.K.

Rob.

TexaS
11-18-2016, 11:24
He or she will get a little less hassle and 25% less money. It's that persons choice. Not a choice I agree with, but...

TexaS
11-19-2016, 03:00
Someone did use the Buy it now. They went for $175.

Bligh
11-20-2016, 11:34
Still a good price for the seller Jonas.
Rob.

Gunner
11-20-2016, 11:49
I sold one of my sets for $179.00. So that seems like the average selling price.

Bligh
11-20-2016, 12:11
That is a good benchmark Ed. It will give an excellent idea of what we might expect to have to pay.
Rob.

TexaS
11-20-2016, 13:15
I think they were about $150 a few years back when several sets were on sale. I bought a set together with some other ship and ship logs so I can't really tell how much was for them, but not that much.

Gunner
11-20-2016, 13:28
There's another one on ebay with four hours left. $110.00 so far.

TexaS
11-20-2016, 13:29
Since he's not shipping outside the US I'm guessing it will be cheaper, but the last minutes will tell.

TexaS
11-20-2016, 22:24
They went for $152:50. Not too bad when only shipping to the US.

Bligh
11-21-2016, 01:38
That seems a fair price for the Kickstarter set to me.
Rob.

Berthier
11-21-2016, 02:24
Guys I have a spare set (in the box) if anyone wants to get them and I'll ship anywhere! $150US +post Cheers

twsl
12-03-2016, 19:33
If these are still available I'd be very interested in obtaining these and I'm in the same country.
Although not new to Napoleonic Naval I am new to Sails of Glory having just picked up the Sails of Glory Starter Set and am looking to increase my fleets as big and as soon as I can.
Looking to replace my sizable fleets of Hallmark 1/2400th scale ships and as I get older the old eyes aint what they used to be. I guess its time to either go big or go home.

Bligh
12-04-2016, 05:01
First of all allow me to welcome you to the Anchorage Alan.
You may well be in time to bag Daniels Kickstarter set, unless someone has already PMed him.
Do pop in to the Wardroom and make yourself known to your Messmates.
May you sail with a fair wind, and plenty of prize money.
Rob.

twsl
12-05-2016, 22:26
Thanks for the warm Welcome.

I have 11 ships on the way already and still hope to add more but it seems they're getting harder to find in this country.

Bligh
12-06-2016, 01:50
From what I can gather from other Shipmates, and members on the Drome, you are right about the dearth of Retailers in Australia. I hope one of your countrymen will be able to give you a lead on this once they see your plight. Even here in England I often have to bite the bullet and buy from Amazon or the Anchorage Store, which is the most painless way of getting what you want if you can stand the postage charge.
Rob.

Cmmdre
07-12-2017, 22:04
If anyone is interested in a set of these a set went up on ebay today.

Link:
Another Kickstarter exclusive set on ebay. (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sails-of-Glory-RARE-Kickstarter-Exclusive-Complete-4-Ship-Set-Band-New/222580000680?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649")

Bligh
07-13-2017, 01:47
Interesting reflection on the prices Paul, but a bit rich for me as I already have one of the ships and a conversion for Beleraphon, so only really need the frigates.
Still well worth flagging up.
Rob.