PDA

View Full Version : Joining The Fleet

colby_bimore
01-01-2015, 13:25
Thanks to everyone for allowing me to join the Anchorage.

Over the 2014 Holidays I joined the Sails Of Glory gaming community. To start with I acquired:

1 x Sails Of Glory Starter Set
1 x HMS Queen Charlotte
1 x Imperial

As for my next purchases I would like to buy the sea playmat and probably the Damage Chit Bags.

I will also need to determine what I will use for game component storage down the road.

I salute you all!
:salute:

Ozariig
01-01-2015, 13:51
Welcome aboard, Colby! :salute:

Naharaht
01-01-2015, 13:57
Welcome to the Anchorage, Colby. New Year's day is a fine day to start a new adventure.

Gunner
01-01-2015, 14:18
Welcome:beer: Colby. Glad to see that you've added SOG to your WOG interests.

colby_bimore
01-01-2015, 14:41
Welcome:beer: Colby. Glad to see that you've added SOG to your WOG interests.

Alas, my WoG will take a backseat to SoG for awhile as I get up to speed with SoG.

Unfortunately I don't have enough time to focus on both SoG and WoG in parallel - to say nothing of the "wallet hurt".

:shock:

Nightmoss
01-01-2015, 15:14
Greetings Colby. Welcome to the Anchorage. Check out the solo rules if you've not had a chance to so so already. Solo games can be fun and are often more challenging than you might expect.

The Ares custom sea mats are very nice by the way. They start out a little bit too slippery, but that wears off after a few uses. Cheers! :salute:

Nice avatar you've got.

Comte de Brueys
01-01-2015, 16:16
Bonjour, Colby.

Welcome on board. :salute:

colby_bimore
01-01-2015, 16:29
Greetings Colby. Welcome to the Anchorage. Check out the solo rules if you've not had a chance to so so already. Solo games can be fun and are often more challenging than you might expect.

The Ares custom sea mats are very nice by the way. They start out a little bit too slippery, but that wears off after a few uses. Cheers! :salute:

Nice avatar you've got.

To everyone, thank you for the warm welcome!

To Jim,

I have already downloaded the Richard Bradley SoG Solo Rules. I am familiar with his systems because I have used his WoG Solo Play rules.

I did try to buy the Ares sea mat at my FLGS but unfortunately they could not find the one that they were suppose to have in stock.

I found the avatar image :wink: on the internet.

Capn Duff
01-01-2015, 16:35
Welcome Colby, from Bristol, uk

Coog
01-01-2015, 19:15
Welcome aboard Colby!

Cmmdre
01-01-2015, 22:52
Welcome aboard Colby. :moneygone: :salute:

Berthier
01-20-2015, 03:15
Welcome Colby, like your initial ship purchases!

Old Salt
01-22-2015, 05:28
Welcome

Bligh
04-07-2015, 06:51
A right handsome introduction Colby, if i might be so bold as to say so.
Welcome alongside me hearty.
After just returning from a long sea voyage to Van Dieman's Land, 'tis good to meet up with new shipmates.
Do join me in the Wardroom for a noggin of the best Jamaica.
Bligh.:drinks: