PDA

View Full Version : SoG at MillenniumCon

Andy Blozinski
10-20-2014, 20:39
http://www.millenniumcon.info/players.html

FM-182 Fog Fight on the High Seas

by Andy Blozinski, Sails of Glory, 4 hrs, 9 players, Newcomers

The French & the British are at war. A pirate has kidnapped the Bishop of Switzerland. Both fleets are rushing blindly through a fog bank to try and rescue him to curry favor for their country, at the expense of the other. The morning sun burns off the fog to reveal where everyone is. Ah, there's that criminal pirate ship, and...the enemy fleet. But, but....what is that coming up from the depths?! The French & British are fighting each other and the pirate is fighting everyone. It seems that pirate must have Poseidon on his side, because he is NOT alone.

Nightmoss
10-20-2014, 21:46
Hope you have a great turn out and a memorable event! Looking forward to the AAR sometime in November. :thumbsup:

Naharaht
10-22-2014, 12:19
I hope that you will have many players and a good game. I am looking forward to a report with some pictures, particularly of your special pirate aid, which I am guessing is a sea monster.

From the programme, I see that you will have some competition on Saturday afternoon from a game called 'Bloody Broadsides'.

Andy Blozinski
10-22-2014, 22:03
I hope that you will have many players and a good game. I am looking forward to a report with some pictures, particularly of your special pirate aid, which I am guessing is a sea monster.

From the programme, I see that you will have some competition on Saturday afternoon from a game called 'Bloody Broadsides'.

Actually the pirate has (4) monsters, but he can't use them all at once. I put this game on Sunday because Sunday was thin on action and also so it wouldn't be on the same day as the other Sailing games.