PDA

View Full Version : National: Milwaukee Metro SoG group

Old Adept
08-06-2014, 01:46
Im looking to start playing regularly with any and all that have interest. I live in West Allis just down the road from The Game Store. Its got good tables and not quite as pretentious as The Board Game Barrister. What say you?

BBSuds
08-06-2014, 08:34
Hi Cain,
We have a small group that gets together on Saturday's at my place. I am on the NW side of Milwaukee and you are welcome to join us. We start gaming around 3:00 pm and go till midnight or later sometimes. We play board games, mini's-Wings of Glory and I have the SOG mini's but we have not got them out onto the table yet at my place. We have played SOG with our Rockford group in Rockford and at Origins 2013.
Let me know when you game at The Game Store.
Bob :beer:

Old Adept
08-06-2014, 09:50
I live like 2 miles north of the game store on 92nd. Im free this weekend too. Shoot me a message and we can xchange info.

BBSuds
08-07-2014, 08:36
This Saturday is out, we are going to state fair but next Sat. looks good. At this time I have 2-4 players coming over next Sat. but nothing is confirmed yet. I will let you know next week what is going on.
Bob

7eat51
08-07-2014, 08:47
Bob, I think your new nickname should be Milwaukee Metro. It has a nice ring to it. :wink:

Maybe sometime this fall, Sue and I can join in on a game-day. We'll have to come in on Friday for a fish fry.

Old Adept
08-07-2014, 09:18
For any of you off 1st shift workers, I game during mornings on some weekdays too. I usually work 3rd, but have some time off rite now. But week ends are good for me too and for a while some evenings too.

Tommy Z
08-07-2014, 20:19
Welcome from Ohio, Cain! :thumbsup:

You're in good company there with Bob & Beth! :beer:

Old Adept
08-29-2014, 11:24
I want to go to The Game Store tonite and put some ships in the water, or anything else. Anyone else?