PDA

View Full Version : Anchorage store and Heartbleed bug

DeRuyter
04-15-2014, 11:17
Keith:

Any concerns with the Anchorage store for this security issue? Did you have to patch the site?

Looking to place an order and I wanted to be sure.

Thanks

Eric

The Royal Hajj
04-15-2014, 12:00
Good question Eric. The short answer is no, there is no concern for any of my three sites. None of my sites use SSL, so they were not exposed to Heatbleed to begin with. The bug also did not effect Paypal (who handles all of your payment info, my site only stores your name and address) as they do not use OpenSSL.

Rest assured, on our trio of sites, your information was and is safe.

Gunner
04-15-2014, 14:26
Good question Eric. The short answer is no, there is no concern for any of my three sites. None of my sites use SSL, so they were not exposed to Heatbleed to begin with. The bug also did not effect Paypal (who handles all of your payment info, my site only stores your name and address) as they do not use OpenSSL.

Trio of sites? Excuse my ignorance but, besides WOG & SOG what is the third?

Diamondback
04-15-2014, 17:45
Aerodrome, Anchorage, Accessories shop. Three A's. :)

Gunner
04-15-2014, 19:47
Ah so.

The Royal Hajj
04-16-2014, 06:10
Yep, I'm packing AAA these days. lol

DeRuyter
04-16-2014, 10:53

Thanks!

Diamondback
04-16-2014, 12:31
Yep, I'm packing AAA these days. lol
Don't MAKE me "Go Ugly Early" and call in the Warthogs... :p LOL