PDA

View Full Version : Another Ahoy

Eugel
03-31-2014, 06:12
Hello all,

just registered and thought it woul be a good idea to start with an introduction thread ...
Iīm Matthias from Germany. Long time wargamer, and always had a thing for naval battles. So I was quite thrilled when I found out about SoG (unfortunately, I was too late for the kickstarter). I grabbed a starter set at the beginning of this year and made a demo game with a couple of friends.
Directy after that, two of them picked up starter sets as well, so I guess, I did it right :thumbsup:
Now Iīm looking forward to a lot of exciting battles. So far, I love it and I think the game will get better and better with more experience.

Oh, one more thing, not sure if this is the right place, but I didnīt find a subforum for technical problems: Since I registered, all the country-specific subforums are gone. All but the swedish fleet (for whatever reason). Iīd really like to post in the german fleet forum as well. They were all visible before I registered and logged in, so maybe itīs something in my user profile ?

Cheers

7eat51
04-01-2014, 12:43
Hallo Matthias. Welcome aboard. :salute:

I see the various country sub-forums. It might be possible that you posted this thread before your registration was complete, limiting access to certain forums, or that part of the system was down briefly. If you still cannot see the sub-forums under the Welcome Aboard forum, please let us know.

Naharaht
04-01-2014, 12:57
Welcome to the Anchorage, Matthias.

Jack Aubrey
04-01-2014, 13:22
Hallo Matthias, herzlich willkommen :thumbsup:

Nightmoss
04-01-2014, 15:04
Greetings Matthias! Welcome aboard the Anchorage! :salute:

Coog
04-01-2014, 16:41
Welcome aboard Matthias!

Cmmdre
04-01-2014, 18:12
Welcome aboard Matthias. :salute:

Eugel
04-02-2014, 07:01
I see the various country sub-forums. It might be possible that you posted this thread before your registration was complete, limiting access to certain forums, or that part of the system was down briefly. If you still cannot see the sub-forums under the Welcome Aboard forum, please let us know.

Must have been a glitch, works fine now.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Gunner
04-04-2014, 12:27
Welcome:beer: to the Anchorage Matthias.

Capn Duff
04-07-2014, 02:51
Welcome to you Mathias, from Bristol UK

Comte de Brueys
04-14-2014, 01:27
Bonjour, Matthias.

Welcome on board. :beer:

Пилот
05-05-2014, 04:29
Welcome aboard, Matthias :beer: