PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with a memory refresher

Diamondback
03-25-2014, 15:49
At Keith's request I've been preparing a Complete Contents List for SGN, and I need some help--specifically, since both my starters are in deep storage a Commute From Hell away, I need the names of the three Side 2 ships other than HMS Vanguard.

I've almost got it done, I just need these three pieces and then I'll start circulating a few review copies to a few folks before I upload it to the site. (Yes, a lot of the Battle History sections are blanks, but there are a lot of ships that never participated in a major engagement, and if I listed every picayune little privateer that ran afoul of each ship in the game I'd have a book for each ship.)

Nightmoss
03-25-2014, 19:12
At Keith's request I've been preparing a Complete Contents List for SGN, and I need some help--specifically, since both my starters are in deep storage a Commute From Hell away, I need the names of the three Side 2 ships other than HMS Vanguard.

I've almost got it done, I just need these three pieces and then I'll start circulating a few review copies to a few folks before I upload it to the site. (Yes, a lot of the Battle History sections are blanks, but there are a lot of ships that never participated in a major engagement, and if I listed every picayune little privateer that ran afoul of each ship in the game I'd have a book for each ship.)

Just lifted this off Board Game Geek. Courageuse / Unité; Généreux / Aquilon; HMS Terpsichore / HMS Meleager; HMS Defence / HMS Vanguard

Diamondback
03-26-2014, 11:52
Thanks, Jim--just need to add histories of the Starter ships and contents of the Counter Set and it's off to testers... :)