PDA

View Full Version : WAVE 2 preorders

Gunner
02-11-2014, 20:46
Wave 2 pictures and preorder prices can be seen at http://www.coolstuffinc.com/

The Royal Hajj
02-12-2014, 07:28
They will be up on the AA store for pre-order as well this weekend as well :thumbsup:

HMS Lydia
02-12-2014, 07:58
They are not up on Miniature Market yet, wonder if they intend to continue carrying SGN?

Nightmoss
02-12-2014, 08:35
Thanks for the link, Ed. Anticipation for Wave 2 is pretty high I'd wager?

Cmmdre
02-12-2014, 08:40
Good prices Ed, thanks for the link. I went back to SoG Kickstarter update #59 and as backers it sounds like we'll get first crack at some wave 2 ships. I doubt we can get as good a deal as the pre-order price you linked us to. :minis: :moneygone:

KeithS
02-12-2014, 08:55
Wondering if Uk sites will be doing pre-orders, if not what is the shipping policy/costs from the AA store?

HMS Lydia
02-12-2014, 09:14
Actually those prices are better than Miniature Market anyway....cool, yeah thanks Ed!

The Royal Hajj
02-12-2014, 09:28
Wondering if Uk sites will be doing pre-orders, if not what is the shipping policy/costs from the AA store?

Lately my orders to the UK have been taking about 6-8 days and the site will tell you the actual rate before you checkout.

Beowulf03809
02-12-2014, 10:41
Wow. Very nice and inspiring prices to say the least.

:rum:

HMS Lydia
02-12-2014, 10:44
Keith,

I need to get some additional Smoke markers from the Anchorage store! I didn't think I was going to use them, but I actually I like them alot.

Bob

Gunner
02-12-2014, 11:01
They are not up on Miniature Market yet, wonder if they intend to continue carrying SGN?

Probably, but Miniature market seems to lag behind everyone else when it comes to posting, shipping or answering questions.

DeRuyter
02-12-2014, 11:10
Wave 2 pictures and preorder prices can be seen at http://www.coolstuffinc.com/

Thanks for the update. For some reason Coolstuffinc still shows some of the accessories as being released in February. I am waiting on an order from them due to a pack of extra ship mats I ordered not being in yet.

Gunner
02-12-2014, 11:29
Thanks for the update. For some reason Coolstuffinc still shows some of the accessories as being released in February. I am waiting on an order from them due to a pack of extra ship mats I ordered not being in yet.

I'd call them if I were you. Even though they show a February ship date, I'd give odds that it will be at least May like everything else.

7eat51
02-12-2014, 14:20
It's nice to see these being uploaded.

I am curious as to why some components, such additional counters, are still at pre-order. Have they not been released to the public, yet?

Diamondback
02-12-2014, 17:42
I'm torn here... do I add-on through Kickstarter and support Ares directly, do I go to our host's page, do I throw some to a friend who got passed over last wave or do I go with the supplier where I'm within spitting distance of the next tier of rewards? Suppose I COULD do a half-set from each...

I still have WGF Series 7 to order too... ick, cash flows and prioritizing.

Cmmdre
02-12-2014, 18:00
I'm torn here... do I add-on through Kickstarter and support Ares directly, do I go to our host's page, do I throw some to a friend who got passed over last wave or do I go with the supplier where I'm within spitting distance of the next tier of rewards? Suppose I COULD do a half-set from each...

Between the Devil and the deep blue hole in your pocket that keep sucking the green out of it faster than you can throw it in. :moneygone::moneygone::minis::moneygone:

Coog
02-12-2014, 18:04

A pirate being drawn and quartered?

Diamondback
02-12-2014, 18:30
A pirate being drawn and quartered?
Did somebody just volunteer to be first to walk the plank?:Arrrr:

The Royal Hajj
02-12-2014, 18:31
Keith,

I need to get some additional Smoke markers from the Anchorage store! I didn't think I was going to use them, but I actually I like them alot.

Bob

They have become very popular in the last couple of weeks.

It's nice to see these being uploaded.

I am curious as to why some components, such additional counters, are still at pre-order. Have they not been released to the public, yet?

Released and sold out... so I can only guess those are for the future pre-orders.

BRIAN DUNBAR
02-12-2014, 18:31
I have an order being held up at miniature market because they still have not received the damage counter bags from ares. Last I checked they had the bags, ship mats, and additional counters all listed as pre order because they had not received all of their initial order yet.

7eat51
02-12-2014, 22:26
Released and sold out... so I can only guess those are for the future pre-orders.

This is good news. I hope Ares is investing the time to see things restocked quickly. They need to capitalize on the current energy. What a great problem to have, though.

Diamondback
02-12-2014, 22:31
I'm hoping that with Wave 2 or Restock 1 they'll re-run the Captain & Crew Decks... I forgot about the double-sided ships when I put my order together on 'em, and was trying to jump-shot with enough supplies for all of Waves 1 and 2.

Gunner
02-12-2014, 22:38
I'm hoping that with Wave 2 or Restock 1 they'll re-run the Captain & Crew Decks... I forgot about the double-sided ships when I put my order together on 'em, and was trying to jump-shot with enough supplies for all of Waves 1 and 2.

I have an extra. PM your address.

DeRuyter
02-13-2014, 08:31
I have an order being held up at miniature market because they still have not received the damage counter bags from ares. Last I checked they had the bags, ship mats, and additional counters all listed as pre order because they had not received all of their initial order yet.

Same thing happened to me at Cool Stuff - I preordered but some of the accessories were always listed with a February date. Had I jumped on it sooner I would have ordered from AA before Keith sold out!! As Ed suggested I am going to call them and drop the extra mats which appear to be sold out now.

fredmiracle
02-13-2014, 08:35
I notice that CoolStuff is listing some of wave 2 as May 2014, and some as May 2015--maybe this is a reflection of the Sails of Glory retail experience so far :)

The Royal Hajj
02-13-2014, 11:07
I notice that CoolStuff is listing some of wave 2 as May 2014, and some as May 2015--maybe this is a reflection of the Sails of Glory retail experience so far :)

Nah, 2014 is for this printing, 2015 is for then they will be sold out again and needing a reprint ;)

KeithS
02-13-2014, 11:33

I hope that it is an error :shock: as I have just placed an order for all 12, and their policy is only to ship a complete order, which would mean waiting over a year.

fredmiracle
02-13-2014, 11:54
I hope that it is an error :shock: as I have just placed an order for all 12, and their policy is only to ship a complete order, which would mean waiting over a year.

don't fret, I'm sure it's a typo :beer:

KeithS
02-13-2014, 14:45
Just checked with them and they say that it was probably an error when entering the details and should be corrected soon. :fixit: Phew! :rum:

David Manley
02-13-2014, 21:54
PROBABLY an error???? :shock::happy::clap:

Gunner
02-13-2014, 22:54
Speaking of errors, did Ares ever comment on why they showed 64 guns on the HMS Impetueux ships card?