PDA

View Full Version : What exactly is supposed to be included at the captain pledge level?

Tradewinds Ted
02-05-2014, 17:02
I only today got my pledge reward. The ships all look great, and there is quite a bit of other stuff in there too. But I think I'm missing a terrain pack and some smoke markers at least. It has been so long since the kickstarter and the surveys wrapped up that I can't seem to find a definitive list of exactly what finally was to be included. There was a listing on the main kickstarter page, but then there were more additions after that point.

I actually was a worldwide captain, but I have the confirmation of what extras I selected, so I can figure out the difference. I just need the basic captain level list. I searched but couldn't find it here or on BGG.

Could someone please post a concise list here, or a link to one that is available already? Thanks.

Coog
02-05-2014, 17:09
Here's the Kickstarter page that has all the information:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1402889231/sails-of-glory-miniatures-ship-combat

longagoigo
02-05-2014, 17:15
I only today got my pledge reward. The ships all look great, and there is quite a bit of other stuff in there too. But I think I'm missing a terrain pack and some smoke markers at least. It has been so long since the kickstarter and the surveys wrapped up that I can't seem to find a definitive list of exactly what finally was to be included. There was a listing on the main kickstarter page, but then there were more additions after that point.

I actually was a worldwide captain, but I have the confirmation of what extras I selected, so I can figure out the difference. I just need the basic captain level list. I searched but couldn't find it here or on BGG.

Could someone please post a concise list here, or a link to one that is available already? Thanks.
This is the relevant chart from that page.

Tradewinds Ted
02-05-2014, 17:18
Thanks to both of you for that. I had looked at the Kickstarter page but the list was unclear. This time around I noticed the link to the checklist showing exactly what is included at each level. So now I need to double check the bottom of that box...

Edit: and sure enough, some smoke markers were hiding under the foam packing pellets. So everything is here! :hatsoff: