PDA

View Full Version : How much can you safely pack in one Starter Box?

Diamondback
02-02-2014, 01:17
One of the things I really liked about Wings of War back in its first incarnation was how storage-friendly it was--each game box had room for its own contents plus two expansion decks. Since the reboot... well, WGF and WGS have a LITTLE "consolidation" room in their RAPS and the WGS Starter Box, but not much.

My question is, how much has each of us been able to successfully fit into one Starter in addition to what comes in it? I know I got at least 1-2 packs of logs and the chit bags (I'll have more once I get all the Starter's chits punched out and baggied up), but beyond that I'd have to make the arduous trek out to Remote Storage.

David Manley
02-02-2014, 05:37
I started out trying to stick extra stuff into my starter box, but have since decided its less "faff" value in putting things lie the damage chit bags, mats and other mundungus in a box file.

7eat51
02-02-2014, 08:46
I have thought about cutting out the plastic ship container parts from the two starters, consolidating them into one starter box, and placing everything else into a different container. Heading to JoAnn's today to look at different containers.