PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive ships are they exclusive model or just different paint job

nilliom
01-22-2014, 07:06
I'm looking at the exclusive ships from the Kickstarter. They will not be available to the non-backer. Are they different sculpts or just different paint jobs that the other ones we can get as non-backers?

If they are not different I may rather try to do the paint jobs myself, rather than pay through the nose for them.

Thanks

The Royal Hajj
01-22-2014, 08:05
They are the same sculpts. The paint jobs, ship names and stats are what are exclusive.

Diamondback
01-22-2014, 18:04
In a nutshell: while you MAY see that sculpt with the same name later, whether paint-job or statistics, there WILL be SOMETHING different.

longagoigo
01-22-2014, 18:26
I'm looking at the exclusive ships from the Kickstarter. They will not be available to the non-backer. Are they different sculpts or just different paint jobs that the other ones we can get as non-backers?

If they are not different I may rather try to do the paint jobs myself, rather than pay through the nose for them.

Thanks
Why not just buy a second (or 3rd) copy of the 8 available singles, then repaint them, rename them and restat them?

Пилот
01-25-2014, 05:00
Exactly!