PDA

View Full Version : KS Contents

The Mad Hatter
01-17-2014, 22:58
Guys,

Going through my mishandled package today - couple questions that I need help with:

Everyone got their bags in their shipment correct? (meaning A/B/C type bags)
I was under the impression that each ship you ordered was going to come with a ship mat as well (the board you put the 3 part ship specific piece in).

Right now I'm missing two packs of smoke markets, I believe four ship mats, my wooden range rulers and attitude indicator, and the five bags. Some of the smaller things I'm guessing fell out of my package, given the massive hole in the side of the box.

I just want to confirm with other backers that my expectations on what I should have received are in check. (Everything I listed here was part of my "invoice" that they sent me, so it should have been in the box is my assumption).

Thanks!

GrouperKicker
01-17-2014, 23:08
What level did you back at?

7eat51
01-17-2014, 23:10
I don't believe each ship was coming with its own ship mat. The goodies one receives depends upon pledge level and additional purchases. I need to check my bags.

Here's the link to the different level's items: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4427040/SGN%20Pledge%20Summary.pdf

Berthier
01-18-2014, 01:04
All these reports of damaged, mispainted and missing items is making me very nervous for my delivery :erk:

longagoigo
01-18-2014, 01:37
All these reports of damaged, mispainted and missing items is making me very nervous for my delivery :erk:
Don't worry. Those without problems don't post. Out of about 1200, how many have had problems? And besides, Ares will take care of anyone with problems.

BSG_Fan
01-18-2014, 01:40
I don't believe each ship was coming with its own ship mat. The goodies one receives depends upon pledge level and additional purchases. I need to check my bags.

Here's the link to the different level's items: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4427040/SGN%20Pledge%20Summary.pdf

I haven't received my shipment yet, but my understanding was that backers were supposed to get extra ship mats. That was mentioned a few times in comments by Ares on the Kickstarter page, and it says in this update that "backers will receive one mat for each ship in your order."
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1402889231/sails-of-glory-miniatures-ship-combat/posts/526024

longagoigo
01-18-2014, 01:49
The extra ships in the pledge level get the extra ship mats. If you ordered optional ships, then you would have to order optional ship mats to have one for each. I pledged international captain with 16 ships, so I got 16 ship mats.

Berthier
01-18-2014, 04:52
Don't worry..... And besides, Ares will take care of anyone with problems.

I'm sure they will, unless I want boxes for sea mats if they arrive unpackaged, then I think not :takecover:

Shoot@Me
01-18-2014, 09:57
Open the boxes of the ships for ship mats, to be sure. My four ships in my Marine pledge had them inside beneath the blister packaging.

The Mad Hatter
01-18-2014, 10:15
My initial order was for the four limited edition ships, then I added about $225 worth of more stuff. I expected the four limited edition ships to come with ship mats, but there were none in there?

Shoot@Me - I'm referring the the general mats, not the three part sections, hope that makes sense! :wink:

Shoot@Me
01-18-2014, 10:19
You're right, silly me. Not sure why I was thinking otherwise. And In that case, I don't have any either.

Edit: and looking back, there wasn't an option to purchase extra ship mats listed on the Kickstarter or any of their charts...

The Mad Hatter
01-18-2014, 13:09
Well, I'm going to have to track some more down I guess? I have the four that came with the starter box, but currently have 19 ships....so anything approaching a decent size engagement I'll need more mats for.

Capn Duff
01-20-2014, 14:06
I pledged at Captain level and the 4 KS exclusives, didn't realise the ships were dual sided or would have ordered two of each.
I digress, I received enough mats for all 12 ships not in the starter set.

Shoot@Me
01-21-2014, 06:50
Confirmed from Ares in an email is that Marine pledges weren't supposed to receive ship mats. Personally, I'm okay with it, as I'll buy them from my FLGS and support them and Ares at the same time.

The Royal Hajj
01-21-2014, 09:40
That's correct, Ship Packs do not come with ship mats, only ship logs (just like when you buy them in a retail store). You can buy the ship mats as an accessory (http://www.aerodromeaccessories.com/index.php/official-products-2/sails-of-glory/additional-ship-mats.html) though.

Cool Breeze
01-24-2014, 13:09
I'm sure they will, unless I want boxes for sea mats if they arrive unpackaged, then I think not :takecover:
Oh so very true. My replacement mat came sans retail box and folded in half, ugh.