PDA

View Full Version : Origins 2014 SoG Events

7eat51
01-16-2014, 10:45
Greetings Fellow Shipmates,

If you are attending Origins this year, and have any desire to run an SoG game, please PM me.

We have a few 2-hour slots that are geared towards beginners - 8 ships basic/standard rules.

We have a couple of 3-hour slots that are geared towards intermediate players - 12 ships standard rules.

We have a couple of 3-hour slots that are geared towards advanced players - 12 ships advanced rules.

The scenario setups need to be aligned with the different levels of rules.

I will edit this OP and send out a note once the time slots are finalized.

Cheers,
Eric

Nightmoss
01-16-2014, 12:20
I doubt I'll make it to Origins, but I'll watch this thread with interest. Observing how the game progresses over the next few months, both at cons and in our homes, is going to be a lot of fun!

7eat51
01-16-2014, 12:25
I would like to test run a game or two at a spring scramble, Jim. This way, you will be able to play a version, and you'll be with us in spirit come Origins.

Nightmoss
01-16-2014, 12:35
I would like to test run a game or two at a spring scramble, Jim. This way, you will be able to play a version, and you'll be with us in spirit come Origins.

Sounds like a great idea!:thumbsup:

Comte de Brueys
01-17-2014, 07:06
I would sign in for a participation. :wink:

7eat51
01-26-2014, 22:13
I would sign in for a participation. :wink:

Hi Sven,

Do you want to run a game, or solely be a player?

It will be great having you here for Origins.

Comte de Brueys
01-28-2014, 00:20
Wings of Glory Aerodrome Lend Lease makes it possible. :wink:

I hope I know the complete rules until Origins.

To be a participant in one game (French side if possible) is enough for me.

Comte de Brueys
03-14-2014, 09:08
I have a question: Will it be possible to buy SoG articles at Origins?

Nightbomber
03-14-2014, 09:42
I have a question: Will it be possible to buy SoG articles at Origins?

I am sure it will be. Last year ARES had it's own small booth with 3 people and several WoG planes were available at very affordable prices. Take a wallet with you, Sven! :wink:

Aha, and - from my experience - leave some free space in your luggage for the return trip full of goodies!!!

Comte de Brueys
03-14-2014, 09:45
Perfect I want to by some wave 2 ships there and maybe a little bit additional stuff.

:moneygone: