PDA

View Full Version : Ship Pictures Humbly Requested

The Mad Hatter
01-11-2014, 17:13
For all of us that haven't received our stuff, I have a favor to ask for those that have their ships.

Since the ships are going on sale on Monday from retailers, I'd like to order some (probably from Keith). In looking at all the online retailers, they have what appear to be early stock photos of ships. For example the HMS Bellona stock photo has a blue looking back, but Keith's rigged version has a tan color to it? I'm not sure what the actual ships you guys have in hand look like for the Bellona for example (others may be different as well?). Would it be possible for someone to post some good quality pictures of the production ships you have in hand for the eight ships that will be publicly available on Monday? I'd like to get an order in Sunday or Monday (might even get here before my actual KS ships do)!

I'd like to see what the actual production ships look like for each ship so I know what color schemes I'm going to want more of and those I only want one of.

Would be greatly appreciated by those who don't have their ships! It'd also allow the lot of us who don't have our stuff to at least partake in drooling over your toys until we get our own as well.

Thanks in advance.

Ryan.

Nightmoss
01-11-2014, 17:52
For all of us that haven't received our stuff, I have a favor to ask for those that have their ships.

Since the ships are going on sale on Monday from retailers, I'd like to order some (probably from Keith). In looking at all the online retailers, they have what appear to be early stock photos of ships. For example the HMS Bellona stock photo has a blue looking back, but Keith's rigged version has a tan color to it? I'm not sure what the actual ships you guys have in hand look like for the Bellona for example (others may be different as well?). Would it be possible for someone to post some good quality pictures of the production ships you have in hand for the eight ships that will be publicly available on Monday? I'd like to get an order in Sunday or Monday (might even get here before my actual KS ships do)!

I'd like to see what the actual production ships look like for each ship so I know what color schemes I'm going to want more of and those I only want one of.

Would be greatly appreciated by those who don't have their ships! It'd also allow the lot of us who don't have our stuff to at least partake in drooling over your toys until we get our own as well.

Thanks in advance.

Ryan.

Ryan, I hope this is what you wanted? At some point I'll go back and add stern and bow shots, but the broadside is what I most think of when looking at the ships. Jim

The Mad Hatter
01-11-2014, 17:55
Exactly! Thanks Jim! Since you're up in Wisconsin, I'm guessing we'll be meeting for a game at some point - when we do, first beer is on me!

Nightmoss
01-11-2014, 17:57
Exactly! Thanks Jim! Since you're up in Wisconsin, I'm guessing we'll be meeting for a game at some point - when we do, first beer is on me!

Glad it's what you wanted. I had my camera out as I'm working on another repaint so it was good timing on your request. Looking forward to a bunch of us getting together for SoG fun. Cheers!