PDA

View Full Version : Extra Bases and more

SeaRoyal20
01-09-2014, 12:58
I have already seen talk about custom cards which leads me to three questions.

Will extrabases be available for purchase?

Will the stats if these cards (fire arcs, sail arcs) be consistant with the original game design?

Will reprints of the original cards be avaialable to replace damaged ones?

The Royal Hajj
01-09-2014, 13:12
I have already seen talk about custom cards which leads me to three questions.

Will extrabases be available for purchase?

Not via Ares, but I'm looking into a couple of ideas. Neither of which will be in the style of the official bases (would require multiple injection moldings). One being a simple acrylic base with etched data (like my wings bases) and the other a cast resin base with a molded sea and wake texture.

Will the stats if these cards (fire arcs, sail arcs) be consistant with the original game design?

It looks like most of these are going to be for "sister ships", so the stats are going to be pretty much identical.

Ares always has a limited supply of replacement parts for manufacturing/shipping errors... but I don't think you will be able to buy them to replace a card that you have ripped your self (I'm sure they will send a replacement more often than not when asked, but they will try and keep people from making a card version of this game so to speak).

HMS Lydia
01-10-2014, 05:34

Scan them, as long as you don't post them in a public media, and use the images to replace lost or damaged items (personal use), your okay.

Bob

The Royal Hajj
01-10-2014, 05:54
Scan them, as long as you don't post them in a public media, and use the images to replace lost or damaged items (personal use), your okay.

Bob

:thumbsup: