PDA

View Full Version : SoG hits Ebay

Drkangell
01-03-2014, 23:47
I have been checking every day or two on ebay and amazon, just curious when stuff would be available. I know with X-Wing people did preorders, though I haven't seen any of that this time around. Though just checking today, SoG ship packs are now up on Ebay.

So SOLs are $16.09 and Frigates are $13.15, slightly more expensive than in the aerodrome store, not to mention the (to me) hefty shipping of $6.95 PER ship. It says $2.50 for each additional IDENTICAL item, so I don't think shipping is combined if you should order all 8 ship packs.

But it is still interesting to me that it is already up on Ebay in some form or another

The Royal Hajj
01-04-2014, 08:06
I'm in contact with Ares about this.

7eat51
01-04-2014, 09:43
I'm in contact with Ares about this.

I'm a bit curious, Keith, as to the seller given the seller's location. Not being a conspiracy theorist, I cannot help but find the coincidence of location with the warehouse a bit odd, especially since geographical area does not seem a criterion for shipment. There is a line from Hamlet that comes to mind.

The Royal Hajj
01-04-2014, 09:59
Yes, it's a bit odd. I'm sure the store owner knows people at Alliance (that's the warehouse) and got their stuff by hand. Roberto of Ares is checking into it as much as possible on a Sat.

Cool Breeze
01-04-2014, 10:24
On a positive note, it's a testament to SoG gameplay and product quality that there aren't a fair number of sharks gouging folks with their exclusive rewards on eBay ala Zombicide and many others, whilst folks are still waiting for theirs. I honestly expected far more folks selling these little ships. Stores selling them this early only means a possible end run. Individuals selling them now equates to dissatisfaction with product or play. Glad it's not turning out that way. Good indicator we have a game with staying power whose community will see good growth. :beer::thumbsup: