PDA

View Full Version : first game

mt1ss bob
01-01-2014, 00:40
well it was new years eve and my brother in law and myself opened up the sog box. read the basic rules and then tried to play. we had a really good time played well into the new year. we each used 1 ship of the line, him French and me brit. well I lost each battle. and after a couple games we only had 1 question we could not figure out and it had to do with the red movement card. but further reading will probably answer that. it was a easy and fast game, both of us liked it and will take it to my gaming club to share. sorry no pictures or anything like that but the grog is/was following freely.
did want everyone to know the game is fun and easy to learn!

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE

BOB

7eat51
01-01-2014, 00:44
Hi Bob,

Nice way to usher in the New Year.

What questions do you have about the red maneuver cards?

Cheers,
Eric

Nightmoss
01-01-2014, 09:32
Thanks Bob for the first AAR of 2014. It does sound like you had a great time. Still impatiently waiting for my ships to arrive here in the frigid Midwest. :salute:

Cmmdre
01-01-2014, 09:36
Happy New Year Bob. Thank you for posting the AAR of Battle of the Grog. Sounds like there might be something to this French thing.:question:

Naharaht
01-01-2014, 18:26
It is good to hear that you and your brothe-in-law had an enjoyable time, Bob. It just whets our appetities to join in when our ships arrive.