PDA

View Full Version : Site rebuild

Berthier
12-29-2013, 18:27
Anyone noticed their albums lately? Just looked at mine and the pictures have been partially restored though most of them are pixallated or absent and there are two album entries for each group. Looks like Keith is in the process of rebuilding our pictures!

Coog
12-29-2013, 18:30
Anyone noticed their albums lately? Just looked at mine and the pictures have been partially restored though most of them are pixallated or absent and there are two album entries for each group. Looks like Keith is in the process of rebuilding our pictures!

I noticed it when I was starting a new album today. Of the old pictures where there was an image, all were scrambled.

Naharaht
12-29-2013, 19:32
When I looked a few days ago, the names of the images were present but no pictures. Now the pictures are scrambled. We will just have to be patient.

7eat51
12-29-2013, 21:57
I had a few problems uploading pictures to today's event. A few were left out. I figure we're still a couple of weeks out from the site being fully functional again. When Keith gives the all's clear, I will review my albums. Hopefully, I have most of the pictures still on my computer.