PDA

View Full Version : Little help needed

Beer&pretzels
11-27-2013, 14:06
Hello Everybody,
I have a bit of a problem. This concerns some people from the WoG site. I still have the penguin laden Caproni. I would like to send it off, but I don't have the next address. I know it is supposed to go to Astoria Oregon next. If anybody has the address could you please forward to me? Thank you. Its been a pleasure having the penguins, however every time I go into the basement I find new empty beer, whiskey, vodka, rum, gin, etc bottles plus they've eaten all the canned sardines and frozen salmon. Need to get them on their way.

7eat51
11-27-2013, 21:08
Welcome aboard Michael. Someone, here, was asking about the Illinois/Wisconsin game day on Friday, given that the 'Drome is down. If that is still on, would you mind posting details?

Happy Thanksgiving, my Friend.

RichardPF
11-27-2013, 21:32
Welcome aboard Michael. Someone, here, was asking about the Illinois/Wisconsin game day on Friday, given that the 'Drome is down. If that is still on, would you mind posting details?

Happy Thanksgiving, my Friend.

Would a few WoG threads here be out of line while things are down on the other side?
I would guess that many of the more active members from that site are here too.
And if not, what a great opportunity for them to start!

Comte de Brueys
11-27-2013, 23:11
Hi Michael,

maybe you send the First Sea Lord a PM and ask for Guntruck's (or Kyte's) e-Mail address.

This should work.

csadn
11-29-2013, 14:36
Would a few WoG threads here be out of line while things are down on the other side?

Technically, shouldn't those go in the "not about SoG" conference?

Capt P
12-01-2013, 12:40
Michael glad to hear you have the plane and hope it will be on the way soon. Waiting to see your photos when the Aerodrome comes back up.

Capt P
12-01-2013, 14:06
Aerodrome back up so the plane should be on its way soon.

Beer&pretzels
12-01-2013, 17:48
Aerodrome is up, accessed the address, the penguins will be on their way to Oregon.

Naharaht
12-10-2013, 17:39
Has anyone thought about 'sailing' a model ship around the world in a similar way to the Caproni?