PDA

View Full Version : Boston

Sea Gull
04-16-2013, 04:43
I do hope none of our members were victims of the terrible incident in Boston. Hoping that all of you and your families and friends are still safe and unhurt.

Regards,
Chris

pward
04-19-2013, 13:56
I do hope none of our members were victims of the terrible incident in Boston. Hoping that all of you and your families and friends are still safe and unhurt.

Regards,
Chris

Indeed!

OmegaLazarus
04-19-2013, 14:08
I do too.

Careful, or this could become a political discussion. Threads like this can so sour quickly, though, I admit that I haven't seen that happen here yet.

7eat51
04-19-2013, 14:10
Thank you for your concern Chris. It is nice to be part of such a gracious international community.

csadn
04-19-2013, 15:23
Careful, or this could become a political discussion. Threads like this can so sour quickly, though, I admit that I haven't seen that happen here yet.

It helps to have a Moderator crew with a "Night of the Long Knives" order behind them -- there's at least one other forum I'm on where this is the case, and one *definitely* does not cross the Mods there.

OmegaLazarus
04-19-2013, 19:57
It helps to have a Moderator crew with a "Night of the Long Knives" order behind them -- there's at least one other forum I'm on where this is the case, and one *definitely* does not cross the Mods there.

Nice!

csadn
04-20-2013, 18:58
Nice!

Well, to be fair: The order was given -- and the Guy In Charge died before he could rescind it.... >;)