PDA

View Full Version : Anchorage success

Berthier
04-12-2013, 08:15
It is gratifying to see that yesterday there were just under 600 on the site at a single moment, a testament to all the work Keith and his helpers have done over the last year and a half. Well done chaps:g&t:

With a solid base to work from and a well tested and proven site we can expect big things as the ks juggernaut, or should that be kraken, starts to gain momentum.

It's been a long wait with a little more to come but i think we all appreciate your efforts.

Cmmdre
04-12-2013, 08:23
I concur with Daniel. Three cheers for Keith and his minions. :clap::hatsoff::thumbsup: Of course getting a BIG shout out from KS doesn't hurt in getting eyes on this site. Great work all around!

7eat51
04-12-2013, 08:38
By all means - To the Royal Hajj and his team! :hatsoff: :rum:

Thank you for making this site what it is - a port amidst hectic days.

Beowulf03809
04-12-2013, 08:52
Agreed! Thanks much!! :rum:

I must admit I haven't contributed to the support of the site yet partly because I really wanted to understand the community here first. But I will say after KS closes (and I replenish a little into my 'fun funds') I plan to offer up some support here.

tmon
04-12-2013, 12:10
Yes thank you for an excellent site.

The Royal Hajj
04-12-2013, 12:43
Thanks guys. A lot of this ship's hull was laid way back in 2011 and that is when most of the hard work was done. Since the start of the KS campaign, most of it's been administrative to ensure all the new users (we had 29 of them on Wednesday!) have the correct permissions.

As interest, activity and membership grows, I'll be looking for able crew to help me with this work load. Between this site and the Aerodrome, things are getting hectic in my spare time!

7eat51
04-12-2013, 12:49
As interest, activity and membership grows, I'll be looking for able crew to help me with this work load. Between this site and the Aerodrome, things are getting hectic in my spare time!

Let us know how we can help. We will be more than happy to do so.

The Barrelman
04-12-2013, 14:53
Good conversations about an upcoming product would not be possible without excellent tools like this site.

Berthier
04-12-2013, 17:37
Thanks guys. A lot of this ship's hull was laid way back in 2011 and that is when most of the hard work was done. Since the start of the KS campaign, most of it's been administrative to ensure all the new users (we had 29 of them on Wednesday!) have the correct permissions.

Any help you need let me know.

Devsdoc
04-12-2013, 18:17
Hear! hear! To Keith and his inner crew. Would love to help, but my I.T. skills are so bad I would sink or run this fine ship aground :embarass:
Thanks & be safe
Rory

Cmmdre
04-12-2013, 18:47

:salute: Aye, aye. Just let me know which sails need to be trimmed etc... More than willing to assist in any way possible.

Gaz67
04-13-2013, 09:12
Well done gents, I propose we give Keith a medal. Something like "Jolly good fellow" :salute:

Nightmoss
04-14-2013, 09:50
Three cheers for Keith! I've only been here a short while, but it's a great site with extremely helpful and friendly members.

DeRuyter
04-15-2013, 10:59
Don't forget about Keith's excellent accessories first at Aerodrome and soon here for SoG! :medal:

Eric

pward
04-19-2013, 13:44
Don't forget about Keith's excellent accessories first at Aerodrome and soon here for SoG! :medal:

Eric

Yes... for example: sleeves for the cards, storage cases for the models and game pieces.

Capt P
04-21-2013, 17:23
Well have to spend time on two sites. Have to figure one day here and the next on the other.