PDA

View Full Version : English 64

Gunner
04-10-2013, 11:59
I checked to see if a 64 was on the horizon, my answer was,

"we will start to have some 64-gun ships in wave 4, and the Santisima Trinidad is expected to be a special release similar to the Victory and Constitution."

7eat51
04-10-2013, 13:31
the Santisima Trinidad is expected to be a special release similar to the Victory and Constitution."

This is one I look forward to. A beautiful ship.

Gunner
04-10-2013, 14:15
Yes it is.

Sea Gull
04-10-2013, 14:23
Wave 4 ... when the hell is that due??? :question:

I guess it shows that their release plans are advanced enough that they know what's going to be in something that's essentially another 3 waves away.

Did they say when the special of the Santisima Trinidad is expected? I take it this won't be part of a Wave, or maybe it will. :dazed:

Actually if they ever did Mexican ships, would they be in a Mexican Wave? :happy::embarass::cry:

Gunner
04-10-2013, 14:36
Actually if they ever did Mexican ships, would they be in a Mexican Wave? :happy::embarass::cry:

We already have it. It's called the Rio Grande.

The Royal Hajj
04-10-2013, 18:17
That is a good looking ship.

Berthier
04-10-2013, 20:59
four decks of beautiful workmanship sabotaged by inadequate maintenance and very average officers and crews. In British hands she would have been near impregnable! And I say that even though I favour the French:happy:

Cmmdre
04-10-2013, 21:59

"we will start to have some 64-gun ships in wave 4, and the Santisima Trinidad is expected to be a special release similar to the Victory and Constitution."

Special indeed. What a beauty.

Coog
04-10-2013, 22:09

I would like to see the British 64 Africa. She had a long career, being used from the time of the American Revolution until the War of 1812, as well as being at Trafalgar. An interesting match for the American 44..

DeRuyter
04-11-2013, 14:35
I would like to see the British 64 Africa. She had a long career, being used from the time of the American Revolution until the War of 1812, as well as being at Trafalgar. An interesting match for the American 44..

She was on the North American station and I believe she was part of the squadron that gave chase to the Constitution.

In any wave with 64s you must have Nelson's favorite ship Agamemnon.

Eric

RedArgo
04-12-2013, 12:08
I was just reading about the Africa's squadron chasing the Constitution last night. Seems like someone could do a good movie about the adventures of Old Ironsides.

Bill

Gunner
04-12-2013, 12:24
I was just reading about the Africa's squadron chasing the Constitution last night. Seems like someone could do a good movie about the adventures of Old Ironsides.

Bill

Forward your request to the Disney Studios. You never know.

The Barrelman
04-12-2013, 14:56
Sounds like Ares has a lot of ideas and work already started for future ships lines. Hope everything is release on time at a pace that keeps people's interest for the game system.

Diamondback
04-12-2013, 15:46
I'd rather see History Channel do it as a miniseries... more airtime means doing the ship's story better justice. Besides, that way we don't get some Hollyweird Hack PC-izing it as much...

csadn
04-12-2013, 15:59
I'd rather see History Channel do it as a miniseries... more airtime means doing the ship's story better justice. Besides, that way we don't get some Hollyweird Hack PC-izing it as much...

"_Constitution 360_"?

Cmmdre
04-12-2013, 18:21

Sounds great. Lets start a Kickstarter drive to get some of these mini-series we've discussed here actually made. Why not, we got SGN off the ground with a big big boost. How hard could it be for someone with a few connections? :thumbsup: