PDA

View Full Version : Wave 1 Ship Packs

The Barrelman
04-10-2013, 11:42
Ares has the ships listed on their site with model numbers at sails-of-glory-ship-packs (http://www.aresgames.eu/games/sails-of-glory-line/sails-of-glory-ship-packs).

Looks like the KS exclusives have the A suffix with the normal packs designated C and D for each model line. I assume that the starter pack ships have the B suffix.

SGN10XA – Kickstarter Exclusives
SGN101 – 32-guns Concorde Class Frigates
SGN102 – 74-guns Temeraire Class Ships-Of-The-Line
SGN103 – 32-guns Amazon Class Frigates
SGN104 – 74-guns Bellona/Elizabeth Class Ships-Of-The-Line

Sea Gull
04-10-2013, 14:34
I think the important thing here will be the release date. Not just of this, the first wave, but of the subsequent waves. Maybe too many people remember the deliveery schedule of the Wings of War planes and that may be in the back of people's minds when thinking about the game.

Meeting the target release of the game, the first wave and the Victory/Constitution packs will help show this is a game that will be around for the duration, one that is worth putting your support into.

Diamondback
04-10-2013, 16:22
Good to know... if they'd asked me I would've suggested they designate them as "X1", setting the X suffix aside for all future exclusive releases as "X2, X3", etc.

Good to finally have the SKU's, so I can feed them into my spreadsheet... Double-sided cards means having to note "A-1/A-2", "B-1/B-2" etc.