Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Default 2017 Polo shirt orders.

I have just E-mailed Darren to find out the price of Anchorage polo shirts for this year.
    I have already had several requests and am posting the Pro Forma order form.
    PLEASE NOTE:- The prices stated are for last year and may have gone up again. As soon as I get a current pricing I will update the Form before you fill it in.

Don't do anything on the thread yet! Other than to indicate an interest and the number you require. So that I can gauge the amount of interest.

You can collect the shirts at any shows I am attending.

SAILS POLO SHIRTS ORDER FORM.

USER NAME-

ACTUAL NAME-

ADDRESS-

E-MAIL ADDRESS-

NUMBER OF SHIRTS REQUIRED-

USER NAME ON SHIRT- YES or NO (Delete which is not required}

SIZE OF SHIRT- S M L XL XXL XXXL (Delete those not required)

Approx PRICE OF SHIRTS- DARK BLUE POLO SHIRT WITH SAILS LOGO £12.95. LOGO £ 4.00. P&P £2.80.

Please fill in these details and send me a PM. Do not post personal information up on site. I will then PM you with payment details when the shirts arrive.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Rob, I saw those Shirts in Prague again and really want to order one and pick it up in Doncaster.

Is it possible to get one with a German flag and my username?

If yes: Is PayPal an option to send you the money in GBP?

Then I will send you the informations.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I have just received this E-Mail from Darren.

"for the same polo as last time and either logo £15.95, if you wanted names added it would be an extra £4.00, plus P&p."
    Thank you very much
    Regards Darren.

That is £3 up on last year, because of that I will absorb the Postage myself. That will give you £19.95 for the full monty.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Comte de Brueys View Post
    Rob, I saw those Shirts in Prague again and really want to order one and pick it up in Doncaster.

Is it possible to get one with a German flag and my username?

If yes: Is PayPal an option to send you the money in GBP?

Then I will send you the informations.
    Where would you want the German Flag Sven?

Rob.

On the left side.

Saw this on Paul's Shirt.

It's a patch, isn't it?

Maybe I mix this with the WOG polo shirts.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

We have Patches on the sleeves of our Sails Shirts with a White Ensign.
    Strangely they are provided at £5 each by Ensign Patch. You could see if he can get you a German one and we will get it stitched on for you.
    Rob.

Would accept a French flag, too.

PM sent.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I will see what we can do Sven.
    Rob.

Comptroller of the Navy Board
    Captain
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    [RESTRICTED]

Too bad cross-Pond shipping Frickin' BLOWS... :( Probably a good thing, I'm a few pounds over where I want to be and wouldn't make sense to order one until I know what my "final" size will be anyway.

Wishing you a productive undertaking on this, Rob.
    --Diamondback
    PMH, SME, TLA, BBB
    Historical Consultant to Ares, Wings and Sails - Unless otherwise noted, all comments are strictly Personal Opinion ONLY and not to be taken as official Company Policy.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I'm sure we can work something out for you when you are ready DB. I have shipped Stateside in the past.
    Rob.

Comptroller of the Navy Board
    Captain
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    [RESTRICTED]

Thought's appreciated, Rob, but with Middle Age Bloat coming and me already needing to drop 10% of my total biomass to get back down to comfortable weight... it could be a while.

For contingeny planning, would you mind asking Patch if he could dredge up a 13-star (i.e., 1812-era) US flag for when the time comes? :)
    --Diamondback
    PMH, SME, TLA, BBB
    Historical Consultant to Ares, Wings and Sails - Unless otherwise noted, all comments are strictly Personal Opinion ONLY and not to be taken as official Company Policy.

Ordinary Seaman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Simon

Default NATIONAL ENSIGNS / FLAGS / COLOURS

Guys

I have orders for 11 White Ensigns ~ These are available.

I have noted requests for one German and some other countries...i am searching for them now ~ T B C

badges / sew on patches work out at £5 each

Will update

Regards

Simon / Ensign Patch

Thank you for the effort, Rob & Simon.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

If you can't find a German patch Simon, Mrs Bligh is going to make Sven one.
    Rob.

This would be a noble gesture.

Reminds me on this historic story.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails usflagcreation.jpg  

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Here is another shot of Betsey actually making the flag Sven.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1024px-Betsy_Ross_1777_cph_3g09905.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	222.7 KB 
ID:	30304

Strange to say I actually have one of those made by Mrs Bligh for our AWI table at Wargames shows.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Thanks for that Neil.
    I think the Amazon one looks best, and the upside is that DB can source it for himself.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

As interest in Polo shirts seems to have waned both here and on the Drome, I will be sending in the order a few days after I return from my holiday on 14th of June. If anyone still wants a shirt please ensure that you have returned the order form to me by that date.
    Rob.

Ordinary Seaman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
    As interest in Polo shirts seems to have waned both here and on the Drome, I will be sending in the order a few days after I return from my holiday on 14th of June. If anyone still wants a shirt please ensure that you have returned the order form to me by that date.
    Rob.
    PM sent :) cheers again!
    Nous chassons ceux qui nous chassent, Vive la Republique!

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Message received and acted upon Rob.
    Thanks Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I will be ordering shirts tomorrow, so if you do not get requests in today you will have missed the boat.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

SHIRT ORDER NOW SENT.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

The Polo shirts arrived yesterday. All O.K.

I will send out bills and payment method individually by PM during this week.
    Rob.