I just noticed that in August of this year, I will have put in three years before the mast. I have played every scenario I could, I have scoured the net for ships, tokens, players aids and everything else made for the game. I have delved to the depths of the rules and made up a lot of my own. I have spent hundred and hundreds of dollars, and hosted Sails of Glory events at Rincon conventions in Tucson AZ for the last three years. I have read way, way too many postings on this site on every conceivable topic pertaining to fighting sailing ships. I have bought games written by distinguished members of this forum, and sincerely played them for months. I have said many stupid things while I was here and heard many smart replies. I have explored every avenue of this game that I could. It's time to move on. No, don't go looking on Ebay for me to unload all my ships. I am mothballing them until I catch the "fever" again. Just a quick shout-out to Gunner: Sorry we were never able to connect. You wouldn't have liked me anyway. Buh-Bye.